Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been covered before but what did Big Paul do before he was with Sam? I absolutely cringe when he makes reference to “their business”
Apparently Paul was a property developer and Greg was a stockbroker. I don’t know which one is funnier tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Baxter75

On the DM they’re reporting Love Island’s Zara Holland and her bf have been arrested in Barbados for trying to flee quarantine...I hope this puts the fear into Sam, Ferne and all these influencers trying to spin being away for work, that these countries won’t take lightly to rule breakers!

• Wow
  • Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
As someone said yesterday just goes to show how she must call the papa normally if she can get to Maldives and back without being spotted this time ! Saddo
Remember when she was in Venice, on that Gondola, and the paparazzi were there? She was making out that they’d followed her because she’s so relevant and such a big star when we all know that she’d have tipped them off about it. 🙄

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I really don’t think there is an engagement. I think the whole next series mummy diaries will be the ‘will he propose’ storyline and it will even be edited to look like he did in the ‘next time’ clips - only for the season finale to be that Paul STILL has not proposed.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I don't think he'll ask for permission I think he'll get him to do the asking and I don't think BP will cooperate. It'll be like that episode when they took him to a football class as a small toddler.
While this is happening, they’ve hired a baby sitter to look after Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Mum2girls

Just went to look on BBPs Instagram. Confused, I then realised I typed in ‘big baby Paul’ 😂😂

• Haha
I may be wayyy off the mark here, but anyone else feel as though she may have fell out with Ferne again? Didn’t see ferne do a birthday post for baby Paul the other day, and no post for Manfa so far, yet she’s posted other things on her insta story 🧐
Maybe they both wanted to book Sax Man on the same day 😂

• Haha

Benito

I’m betting that tomorrow evening (2 weeks after Boxing Day) she posts a pouting selfie in her kitchen with a bland statement about a break from social media. It’s hard to decide what’s the worst aspect of this, but the fact she’s playing us for fools and expecting to carry on as before is so insulting. Baby Paul’s school is open for his class, but I doubt Sam and BBP really understand or care about education.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve had enough. I’m unfollowing all other people on Instagram too that I see breaking/ flouting the rules. Something needs to be done about these people and the only way is if they lose their follower base
I agree but there's too many huns who see nothing wrong unfortunately 😡

Called it 😂 she’s definitely home now...sharing her collagen tampons and homemade ORGANIC chicken noodle soup 😴

She’s not brave enough to post a grid post yet though. Clearly afraid that she will get called out in the comments.
"Been cooking for a few ours" 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Opendoor

Just trying to slot back in like she didn’t disappear and not share one thing about her 30th that she’s been banging on about for 3 years!

own your actions, admit you made a mistake and be transparent!

NH14

VIP Member
If they were at home on LBPs bday they would have shown the oversized pancakes for breakfast , huge piles presents etc etc and would have definitely had Gaynor or Suzie round

Summernights

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve had enough. I’m unfollowing all other people on Instagram too that I see breaking/ flouting the rules. Something needs to be done about these people and the only way is if they lose their follower base

itsnotmyfaulthonest

She’s shot herself in the foot by going away...even if BP proposed now she couldn’t risk telling the story for all the criticism she would rightly receive

• Haha