Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s not actually said as of yet. Just put something smug like woohoo cancelled flight means I’m staying. Not a days work in the girl so god knows what she does for money
Sounds like most of the zlisters out there right now 😂 I hope they all get stuck there and get stung with a massive bill for hotels etc!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She knows she‘s showing their tans. She knows she‘s broken the rules. She knows she‘s pissed people off and thats‘s the exact reason she’s turned messages off on her stories. I hope the police are soon on their way to knock on the door.
The police said they are aware they had gone on holiday and officers are dealing with it, so hopefully it is acted upon,

I just understand, what makes them so special that they needed togo on holiday when the rest of us are following rules, trying our best to save the nhs,but these people think they need a holiday, they absolutely did not need to fly to the Maldives even for work, you are capable of have photo shoots in the uk.

Itv need to act on his as well, Sam is a absolute disgrace.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
I bet he is giving her the death stares like anything. If Big Paul does propose it would be fantastic if little demonic Paul threw the ring away or stamped on it.

And that's how it should be
And I hope its documented for us all to enjoy! I will never get over that incident on the sun lounger when we saw that look. I have honestly never witnessed any child look at someone in that way.
Malice, real malice!. And she tried to dress it up as him not wanting to leave her side and he was so clingy. No Sam he didn't want you, he wanted you as far away from his Dad as is humanly possible.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he talked to his finger and it spoke back.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I've not posted much here before but I have to say I feel really sorry for Sam.
Fair enough that the background is a bit tacky and lots of tea on her family past (and present) buuuut i think she gets the tough deal out of them all.
If it wasn't for her finding "fame" on TOWIE and then going on to other ventures, she paced the way for how her extended family love today.
She always had notions but her family seemed to get by on the back of her.
She definitly comes across as too big for her boots and can be seen as snobby and waayyy too try hard.
Basically she grafted but Billie was far more likeable for half the amount of work.
I do feel bad as she stands by watching Billie having nelly, a house, the dream wedding and 30th when poor Sam tried to copy but failed and now seems to be trying to get the upper hand but is going no where fast.
I do genuinely feel she has lost touch with friends and family along the way trying to make her life perfect.
When she was the one that spurred them all on at the start.
nope don’t feel sorry for her at all.
People like Billie as she comes across as more relatable and down to earth.
Sam just thinks she’s better than every one else and is sly I wouldn’t trust her. Sam’s made this insta perfect life which every one can see if fake so she has to stick with it now.one day the insta culture will end then what will she have collagen tampons and granny cruise wear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Unagi

Chatty Member
Sam might announced an engagement to take the limelight off Billie if she’s a big hit on DOI.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
international travel ban as per the new lockdown rules. I hope she and all the other ridiculous influencers get stuck wherever they are

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I did write this, I’m done with the whole lot of them
I’m glad you’ve called her out Kittykat. I’m not sure it will make a difference to her though. I genuinely think she thinks she‘s a huge star and as such is exempt from the rules. She’s forgotten where she’s come from. She’s a nobody really. She’s not got any talent or skills.
One of my children is a nurse right on the frontline. I’ve not seen them since November, I saw them twice last year. I lie awake worrying about the. They have colleagues being treated in ITU. It’s so scary. Sam won’t comprehend that. She won’t even begin to try. I really hope that this is the year a lot of these Z listers get cancelled

• Heart

Alalal

So she posted 20 minutes ago... so she’s either awake in the U.K. at 1am, awake at 3am in SA or just woken up in the Maldives at 6am.... 🤣🤣

• Haha