Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so Hetty Wainthrop continues...
I remember Sam showed an Annie’s Ibiza box just before Christmas on her stories. I’d never heard of it before so had a look on their site. It’s all designer vintage type stuff so I figured this would be her big 3-0 outfit. Anyway, I’ve just had a look on their site and there is a dress that looks very similar. The evidence is circumstantial but we are getting there 😂
View attachment 384264

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry i ment on the original.
I can’t find the lady on Instagram, can someone give me some clues how to find her

Ok so Hetty Wainthrop continues...
I remember Sam showed an Annie’s Ibiza box just before Christmas on her stories. I’d never heard of it before so had a look on their site. It’s all designer vintage type stuff so I figured this would be her big 3-0 outfit. Anyway, I’ve just had a look on their site and there is a dress that looks very similar. The evidence is circumstantial but we are getting there 😂
View attachment 384264
This is amazing, keep up the good work

Reactions: 10
I actually think the lady in the background is the lady you guys are on about. Shes wearing a similar dress in the beach photo.

Reactions: 4
she’s been busted. I bloody hope she’s fined the nasty cow. She thinks she‘s better than everyone else and is above the rules. Lets hope Surrey police come good.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t follow that lady and that lady doesn’t follow her.
She has been well and truly busted
I’ve just noticed that, didn’t someone say before that Sam had been liking her photos and was following her, so does this mean that Sam has been reading here?! Either that or she’s deleted all trace as the police are onto her! I hope the thick witch is in big trouble

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Amazing findings. Really hope the police are onto it as they say they are. Last night I felt sick reading that Surrey have got a temporary mortuary because of covid now and then the likes of her breaking the rules as if she's above the pandemic. How dare she.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What annoys me is these Z listers just don’t seem affected. I’m so poorly from COVID, granted I haven’t been admitted to hospital but both myself and my husband have it and it’s scary trying to look after ourselves when the fever is that bad he’s hallucinating, I have no energy to get out of bed, we can’t take our dog for a walk and we haven’t been able to cook or clean we’re that poorly and exhausted. Meanwhile Sam has been living it up in the Maldives!! And I know what it’s like to have a 30th in lockdown. Yes it’s a bit crap but there’s millions of others in worse positions. I used to like Sam - not anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That little girl is too tall for Rosie I think, that could be Sam on the right but the other lady had a very similar dress on the other pic and she looks a bit more skinny than Sam. God the suspense 😂
Is that Claudia top right 😮
The Claudia is a good spot 😱

Reactions: 7
What annoys me is these Z listers just don’t seem affected. I’m so poorly from COVID, granted I haven’t been admitted to hospital but both myself and my husband have it and it’s scary trying to look after ourselves when the fever is that bad he’s hallucinating, I have no energy to get out of bed, we can’t take our dog for a walk and we haven’t been able to cook or clean we’re that poorly and exhausted. Meanwhile Sam has been living it up in the Maldives!! And I know what it’s like to have a 30th in lockdown. Yes it’s a bit crap but there’s millions of others in worse positions. I used to like Sam - not anymore.
Exactly, they have no grip on reality and simply not a care in the world, so selfish. I hope you both get well soon, take your time and don’t do too much too soon. It knocked me for six when I had it, rest as much as you can x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That little girl is too tall for Rosie I think, that could be Sam on the right but the other lady had a very similar dress on the other pic and she looks a bit more skinny than Sam. God the suspense 😂
Is that Claudia top right 😮
It’s definitely not Rosie but I’m 99% sure that’s Sam! It’s a different dress to the one the other lady has on (different back of dress) and shorter hair!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.