Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just his name, with a 1, with no profile picture. Looks like some nobody but when you root further into his account you’ll realise it’s him. The bottom few posts are screen shots of stuff he’s commented on their posts! A lot of use of the C word too!

Do we think Tony’s dad is called Tony???
Found him thank you!

Reactions: 1
OH MY GOD I FOUND PAUL DAYES INSTA you lot are amazing. He is so far from the Surrey image they want isn’t it 😂😂
Yup about as far as you can get!!

Found him thank you!
I can't see it Tony is very like Gaynor even has the same voice, I suspect big P is more of a Date,he is chunkier than Tony who is slight like Gaynor.

I always thought they had the same dad ?
So did I, they couldn't call Tony Paul MK2!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think we’re allowed to quote his actual handle.. but it’s his name, spelt Paul Daye. Has a 1 at the end. No profile picture. He has 52 posts and 56 followers. Let me know if you need more clues!! Xx
Found him thank you! 🤣❤

Reactions: 1
Had a stalk through the dads profile, can see why they’d distance themselves! Can’t choose your family after all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s changed this already! No longer says at the bottom “couldn’t have said this better Anne Frank” I mean HOW tacky was that anyway?! 😐
But she's changed it to #annefrank which is just as tacky and bad, the tag is full of pictures (quite rightly) of Anne Frank and now a pic of Sam will be there too. I'm actually sitting here crying laughing at both of those ways she's done it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
But she's changed it to #annefrank which is just as tacky and bad, the tag is full of pictures (quite rightly) of Anne Frank and now a pic of Sam will be there too. I'm actually sitting here crying laughing at both of those ways she's done it 😂
I’ve just had a look at the tag and you’re right, she looks ridiculous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone commented on the photo saying “I can’t believe you’re quoting a holocaust victim to advertise a jumpsuit” and then she changed the caption and the comment is no longer there

Reactions: 37
Someone commented on the photo saying “I can’t believe you’re quoting a holocaust victim to advertise a jumpsuit” and then she changed the caption and the comment is no longer there
She is such an ignorant witch. Shame on her for even writing it. If she is so inspired by Anne Frank maybe she should use her platform to raise awareness of the terrible loss of millions of innocent people's lifes.

Reactions: 25
Anne Frank had such a tragic life, perhaps Sam thinks the diary was a work of fiction. How can she quote her knowing how ironic that statement was.
Awful woman and the height of bad taste.

Reactions: 22
Ah! I wondered if that had happened...I was watching for the comments and must have missed that one.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.