Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the wreath they used. Can you imagine turning up to a funeral and seeing that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the wreath they used. Can you imagine turning up to a funeral and seeing that.
Wow, I really wouldn’t have put God loving Gaynor with him but maybe that’s why they’ve split. Bbp should have gone to the funeral. No excuse for that.

Reactions: 4
Wow, I really wouldn’t have put God loving Gaynor with him but maybe that’s why they’ve split. Bbp should have gone to the funeral. No excuse for that.
I suppose it depends what sort of relationship they had, someone dying doesn't magically repair things. I hear you though, putting differences aside for a few hours is what is expected in the circumstances, but it would be very difficult. They've created this brand of the ideal life and the reality is probably a lot sadder, maybe that's why its so see through to a lot of people.

Reactions: 7
I just went to see if the comments were on one of the photos Paul’s dad put on his profile and saw this...

892C7599-4EFE-4498-AD84-5DD35F078E89.jpeg
05DA22F5-A9DD-4894-82E1-08498C42C5D2.jpeg
794AD884-338F-4EEA-9EF7-E6001C9B49CB.jpeg
9F5D91D8-D17A-4EBD-9BA7-3FC4A435EC9F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe its some kind of term of endearment in their circles. Maybe that is what Big Paul and even little Paul call Sam off camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe its some kind of term of endearment in their circles. Maybe that is what Big Paul and even little Paul call Sam off camera?
It is actually a term of endearment in my part of the world or at least it was when I was growing up, meaning has changed a lot now. "He's not a bad c#@$" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldnt wanna know my FIL if he was spouting crap all over insta!! Talk about airing your dirty laundry 😂

Reactions: 13
I think this may go some way to explain BBP’s over the top relationship and obsession with BP. I’m
no psychologist but his Dad is clearly an angry nutter?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sam’s doing a Q&A on her Insta stories & someone’s asked if Rosies going to nursery and she’s replied they were gonna but changed their mind as they can manage here and it suits their work and filming schedule. What the hell, surely they should be thinking of what’s best for Rosie not what suits them and clearly thinking of content for their show 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sam’s doing a Q&A on her Insta stories & someone’s asked if Rosies going to nursery and she’s replied they were gonna but changed their mind as they can manage here and it suits their work and filming schedule. What the hell, surely they should be thinking of what’s best for Rosie not what suits them and clearly thinking of content for their show 😡
I’m surprised they are keeping her home. I thought that would only have been good enough for baby Paul and they’d be shoving Rosie off to nursery as soon as they could

Reactions: 14
Put your child first

Reactions: 11
Poor Rosie. Should be interacting with other children not film crews

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.