Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can buy collagen powder for less than her tampon version online. She isn't selling anything new innovative.
She look every year of her age plus some. Maybe she should stop smoking and leave that manchild BBP , if she want to look youthful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she does smoke. She would look 10 years older if she did. Her Mum looks as though she has smoked all her life though. That and all the sun her skin has soaked up, looks like she’s got leathery skin.

Reactions: 10
It is actually a term of endearment in my part of the world or at least it was when I was growing up, meaning has changed a lot now. "He's not a bad c#@$" :LOL:

Well I never knew that! 😂Learn something new every day. Couldn’t believe my eyes at those flowers 🤣.

I wouldnt wanna know my FIL if he was spouting crap all over insta!! Talk about airing your dirty laundry 😂

He’s a delight isn’t he? 🤣

Poor Rosie. Should be interacting with other children not film crews
Argh but that doesn’t make money. 🙄

I can't get over that Paul Daye and Gaynor were 'together'!! 😱
She seems so straight laced and a million miles away from being with someone who's pretty fond of the C word!! 😂

Obviously likes a bad boy. 😂😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she does smoke. She would look 10 years older if she did. Her Mum looks as though she has smoked all her life though. That and all the sun her skin has soaked up, looks like she’s got leathery skin.
Agree Sue also doesn't age well! I remember the time of Billies hen everyone was like Sue looks fab, her body for her age is fab but she has an old face definitely!...she seems like a lovely woman but the way she talks and moves her mouth annoys me!🙈😂

When it comes to Gaynor then she remembers me of Gail Platt from Corrie there's so much hair on her face her full face is a mystery😂 looks old as fook too tho😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shhhhhiiitttt Paul Daye trying to add me on Insta!😳😳😳 🤣 Be careful what you click on folks. #imsuchaclumsybitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I smoke and drink etc but I never ever ever ever sunbathe and always wear factor 50. I’m convinced sun damage is the main ageing factor with a lot of celebrities! Billie’s upper chest area looks like it belongs to a 60 year old!

Reactions: 25
Someone with a fake Insta account slide into Paul Daye’s DMs letting him know about Tattle! He could provide us with so much gossip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.