Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find the dad at all. Tried searching under Paul Daye & couldn’t find the right profile

Reactions: 5
I can't get over that Paul Daye and Gaynor were 'together'!! 😱
She seems so straight laced and a million miles away from being with someone who's pretty fond of the C word!! 😂

Reactions: 14
I’ve reported all those videos! What a weird, nasty man. Must run in the family 🤣
He makes Dave, Sam's stepdad seem like Cary Grant.

I can't get over that Paul Daye and Gaynor were 'together'!! 😱
She seems so straight laced and a million miles away from being with someone who's pretty fond of the C word!! 😂
There is a photo that looks like an old snap on hi is Insta of a small boy wearing a kilt with two older people,it looks like Big Paul as a kid.If so little Paul looks just like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is a photo that looks like an old snap on hi is Insta of a small boy wearing a kilt with two older people,it looks like Big Paul as a kid.If so little Paul looks just like him!
I thought the same. I was just looking at the comments on that photo and came here to post about it. Someone commented from a fake account asking why he doesn’t speak to them and then someone else asked if this person is one of the birds BBP is shagging

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's in the Daily Mail today saying she also won't be sending Rosie to nursery

Reactions: 5
I love how Paul daye has a kids photo of BBP up an he’s just put the caption as “Paul Knightley aka Paul Daye” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope Paul Daye spills some tea soon 😂

I also noticed he follows Billie and Greg 😂
He really is their worst nightmare especially for Sam and her determined social climbing. A bit like Onslow turning up to one of Hyacinth Bucket's candletlit suppers.They will ban him soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Well Sam and Billie don't have any contact with their own Dad either. Alot of skeletons in that family's cupboards.

Reactions: 15
Sam’s doing a Q&A on her Insta stories & someone’s asked if Rosies going to nursery and she’s replied they were gonna but changed their mind as they can manage here and it suits their work and filming schedule. What the hell, surely they should be thinking of what’s best for Rosie not what suits them and clearly thinking of content for their show 😡
So they are only keeping her at home for THEIR convenience. Someone needs to tell her it’s against Rosie’s human rights to be denied education. Lol

Reactions: 11
I love how Paul daye has a kids photo of BBP up an he’s just put the caption as “Paul Knightley aka Paul Daye” 😂😂😂😂😂
So funny 🤣 big Paul Daye looks a delight doesn’t he, bleep this bleep that, no wonder Gaynor turned to Jesus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.