Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny I've just read an article on the fight from 2011, they had the girls ages listed as 29 and 30.
Edit, it was updated in 2020.

Didn’t mark get them a massive teddy or something like they were 10 😭
He went with both arms the same length, I don't know whats worse. I'd have chosen the Teddy. Billie in her invalid state got up to make him tea leaving him and Sam to have a very awkward interaction, think they might even have improv'd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Would love to know what caused it. Did billie and Sam say something or was it just jealousy? I had never seen the video until it came up on my TikTok the other day!
It was Greg’s ex and her friends, because he left his ex for Billie

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought I saw him in the video, he was wearing a grey jumper. Didn’t look like he done much to help though.
Yeah that’s absolutely disgusting behaviour though, hate seeing stuff like that.

• Sad
Greg is in the video with the grey jumper, at some point she is standing there smirking then they attacked her again.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Looks ruthless that video. Her hairs all over the place. She must have had a bigger part to play in that actual fight rather than just stealing Greg from some girl

Didn't think Greg would be worth scrapping over like

Reactions: 5
The lad who posted it said someone stole billie's bag and it all kicked off when Billie confronted those girls

Reactions: 5
The lad who posted it said someone stole billie's bag and it all kicked off when Billie confronted those girls
thats what they told the press, Billie isn’t gonna say it was Greg’s now ex that attacked me because I stole her boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only 3 days to go until Sam’s 30th...or NYE to us mere mortals. She’s been much quieter than usual - does anyone else think she’s sulking about not being able to outdo Billie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only 3 days to go until Sam’s 30th...or NYE to us mere mortals. She’s been much quieter than usual - does anyone else think she’s sulking about not being able to outdo Billie?
Probably a mix of things,the comments on her pic,no Christmas proposal or a houseful of people 😡

• Haha
Probably a mix of things,the comments on her pic,no Christmas proposal or a houseful of people 😡
I agree it's a rather lacklustre time for her and not being able to show off on her 30th is a killer for her. Still Paul could still propose on the big day!!!!

Reactions: 14
Imagine if BBP did end up proposing on NYE aka Sams 30th. She could milk a Mummy Diaries massive engagement party thanks to restrictions

Reactions: 18
She’s got no ads to do, that’s why she’s quiet

If Paul doesn’t propose on her birthday then he’ll never do it but I think I have a feeling he will for some reason

Reactions: 14
He's going to propose, I feel it in my waters. Let's face it he has to, can't see it being some wonderful romantic gesture though, he'll mumble and throw the ring at her, which of course she'll have chosen years ago. OR maybe he'll get BP to ask her, yip I'm going with that. BP will ask Sam to marry his daddy, begrudgingly and give her the Damien death stare to scare her off. bleeping hell I'm a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
He's going to propose, I feel it in my waters. Let's face it he has to, can't see it being some wonderful romantic gesture though, he'll mumble and throw the ring at her, which of course she'll have chosen years ago. OR maybe he'll get BP to ask her, yip I'm going with that. BP will ask Sam to marry his daddy, begrudgingly and give her the Damien death stare to scare her off. bleeping hell I'm a genius.
She'll have chosen the ring then paid for it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.