Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes!!! When it first came out I was 15 so didn’t really watch it but now I am, Mark is such a dick! Some of the things he says to Lauren (I know she’s annoying too) I can’t believe😂😂 you totally should, it’s not disappointed me at all! So funny!
Where are you watching them? 🙈

Reactions: 1
Dear god just watching the new mummy diaries - little Paul not wanting to get up for school, err it’s not really optional.. big Paul just coming across as creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, the story in Daily Mail is of them taking BP to school, with cameras in tow of course! Sam is in tears and BP asks if it is happy tears. Sam claims they are attachment parents and that is why it’s hard for them to let BP go! Isn’t that the same for most parents? What do you want to bet that BP has adjustment issues at school, because he had no routine? Good enough parents will prepare their child for school and not be selfish to keep the child at home because the parents will miss him! Seriously!

Reactions: 18
Dear god just watching the new mummy diaries - little Paul not wanting to get up for school, err it’s not really optional.. big Paul just coming across as creepy
Oh god me too.... I didn't get it?!
"well you can't drag him out of bed, can you"

Errr... Yes you can? Maybe if big Paul stops lying there next to him, just holding and watching him then maybe he would get out of bleeping bed too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think Sam will eventually splitting with Big Paul, and end up with someone like Greg (more down to earth with a sense of humour).

Reactions: 17
I think Sam will eventually splitting with Big Paul, and end up with someone like Greg (more down to earth with a sense of humour).
I hope this happens for her own sake otherwise she will live her life unhappy for as long as she is with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She wanted what Billie had so went out and grabbed what she thought was it. You can’t force the kind of adoration Greg has for Billie. Shame for Sam, I think she can’t see a way out now.

Reactions: 28
She wanted what Billie had so went out and grabbed what she thought was it. You can’t force the kind of adoration Greg has for Billie. Shame for Sam, I think she can’t see a way out now.
Agreed. You can see how much Greg adores Billie. Paul is cold towards her and belittles her. It’s sad really. When she’s trying to be a bit playful or have a laugh with him he’s just like ‘what are you doing’. Either Sam acts up the the cameras too much and it’s uncomfortable to Paul or he just really doesn’t like her acting any other way then ‘motherly’

Reactions: 18
Their life gives me anxiety. I think it was an episode where Rosie was still a baby and basically Baby Paul gets up when he wants, doesn’t get dressed, just sits and watches iPad while eating whatever he wants
Yeah I agree. I remember watching an episode where he wouldn't eat or sleep or something like so she was legit feeding him cereal while he used the computer. I'm not a parent okay so maybe not qualified to discuss it but I was like not in my house. You can eat yourself at the very least. Baby Paul runs that house

Reactions: 11
It really is the Baby Paul show isn’t it. Poor gorgeous Rosie doesn’t get a look in

Reactions: 9
First time on this thread, but I can’t abide Sam Faiers or that creepy overgrown toddler she shares her life with.

Wtaf, have I just watched wrt them getting Paul ready for school? Who are the parents? Certainly not that pair of melts. He’s 4 fgs, you scoop him out of bed and get him dressed. Imagine having to phone the head teacher on day 1 to say your child was ruling the roost and you couldn’t do anything about it, so you’d be late? I’d be too embarrassed to ever show face again.

What a pair of ineffectual twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
First time on this thread, but I can’t abide Sam Faiers or that creepy overgrown toddler she shares her life with.

Wtaf, have I just watched wrt them getting Paul ready for school? Who are the parents? Certainly not that pair of melts. He’s 4 fgs, you scoop him out of bed and get him dressed. Imagine having to phone the head teacher on day 1 to say your child was ruling the roost and you couldn’t do anything about it, so you’d be late? I’d be too embarrassed to ever show face again.

What a pair of ineffectual twats.
Sam literally said whilst on the phone to the teacher “we’re being too soft” yes, yes you are

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.