Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the shame of Sam ringing the school to say Paul wouldn’t get out of bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ mortified for her.
They clearly broke the rules as well for that meal at the end, kids are included in the rule of six, I know the kids were in and out but it still broke the rules! I know it was mentioned on here at the time. They’ll probably say it was different because it was work, if that’s what you call it 🙄

Reactions: 20
Oh god me too.... I didn't get it?!
"well you can't drag him out of bed, can you"

Errr... Yes you can? Maybe if big Paul stops lying there next to him, just holding and watching him then maybe he would get out of bleeping bed too 🙄
That creeped me out,it looked like Big baby Paul was in bed gazing at his lover awful.SICK!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It annoyed me the way he kept asking him how he feels...he doesn’t bloody know because he’s never had to deal with anything like this before!!!! Stop asking him and just get him ready for school.

Reactions: 20
wow. I can't believe she phoned the school!! her and paul are absolutely clueless. i dread to think what type of child they're going to spawn in 15 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think we are getting the full story with baby Paul. Got a rap on the knuckles last time I said more so will have to leave it at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think we are getting the full story with baby Paul. Got a rap on the knuckles last time I said more so will have to leave it at that.
omg you can’t say that... you’ll have to remind us what you said before / tell us more ☕

Reactions: 7
Sam literally said whilst on the phone to the teacher “we’re being too soft” yes, yes you are
How utterly pathetic 😂😂😂
Weird weird family

honestly i don't find as much weird about big paul usually but the way little paul has started picking on sam and big paul just sits there and encourages it makes me so so angry. he's your child. he's not meant to be rude about his mother the little git.
I think he’s a horrible little boy. Grown up being spoilt and this is the outcome! Bet he will be a bully when he’s older as well.

Reactions: 19
She said she wasn’t having any more children until she was married after having BP and she still had Rosie! Realistically I think she will have to choose between more children and holding out for a wedding that won’t happen.

Reactions: 10
wow. I can't believe she phoned the school!! her and paul are absolutely clueless. i dread to think what type of child they're going to spawn in 15 years time.
Probably did it all for the cameras! Wait until BP cottons on he can complain of stomach ache in the morning to get off school. I reckon he will have mastered this after half term!

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Sam came off very well this series, something about her seemed really unlikeable / off and like she couldn’t be arsed.

Also the scenes with her mum talking at the table about her skin just seemed awkward? I think there’s some family tension building regarding BP and LP

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s shared Paul’s post saying how proud he is off Paul etc but what about Rosie?! I know she hasn’t gone to school but you would still be proud how she’s coping with it too. He has such issues with her 😔 she will notice it so clearly when she’s older

Reactions: 12
[/QUIT
Intriguing...
How utterly pathetic 😂😂😂
Weird weird family

I think he’s a horrible little boy. Grown up being spoilt and this is the outcome! Bet he will be a bully when he’s older as well.
It annoyed me the way he kept asking him how he feels...he doesn’t bloody know because he’s never had to deal with anything like this before!!!! Stop asking him and just get him ready for school.
They made such a big deal of it as someone. else said may be we are not seeing the whole story regarding little Paul they were also HUGELY relieved that he had made a friend.

Reactions: 8
They made such a big deal of it as someone. else said may be we are not seeing the whole story regarding little Paul they were also HUGELY relieved that he had made a friend.
they were relieved he made a friend because he has never ever had a friend his age before. His only mate was daddy
They have hindered that boy so much by obsessing over keeping him locked up at home

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t think Sam came off very well this series, something about her seemed really unlikeable / off and like she couldn’t be arsed.

Also the scenes with her mum talking at the table about her skin just seemed awkward? I think there’s some family tension building regarding BP and LP
All 3 of them crying at dinner about the single mother using the food back, when they’ve just had a Prosecco filled spa day and dinner seemed a bit off to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry if it has been mentioned already (I am sure it has) but why is Rosie’s hair ALWAYS wet. In nearly every clip it’s wet, do they wash her hair 20 times a day?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE
When she gets touchy feely with him he looks totally repulsed

Reactions: 10
they've all just been gifted a load of oral b toothbrushes. Disgusting. Should give it to the people at the football who I bet need it way more than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.