Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they let the kids ride their bikes inside the house 🤦‍♀️ Shocking behaviour!
latest photo she’s put up is of Rosie on her bike in the house!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched Billies videos. Nelly is a hundred times better on the horse than Rosie.

Sam desperately wants what Billie has except she's missing the biggest thing, love and someone who actually wants to marry her

Reactions: 14
Those advent calendars look tit. Hardly very festive and probably got awful cheap chocolate in them. Not even got a little picture inside the doors 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sam was SO feisty back in the early days of TOWIE...
she was feisty but remember she was also a total mug for Mark Wright to the point of pulling him to one side at his own engagement party to Lauren and asking for his feelings for her and what she is to him... I think the fact he’s just got engaged tells you all you need to know!

Reactions: 14
she was feisty but remember she was also a total mug for Mark Wright to the point of pulling him to one side at his own engagement party to Lauren and asking for his feelings for her and what she is to him... I think the fact he’s just got engaged tells you all you need to know!
I watched that episode again recently, so cringe! She thought a lot of herself

I'm glad someone else is pointing this out. Whilst I don't like Lauren Goodger these days, I don't understand when people say she was unlikable back then. Of course she wouldn't be nice and polite to Sam and Lucy. I know I wouldn't be if I was in the same position as Lauren and these girls are constantly trying to get my boyfriend/new fiance for themselves, rather than let him go and wish him well. To do that at his engagement party says a lot about Sam.

I think it's Karma that she ended up with Paul, for the way she treated Lauren and Joey.

Reactions: 20
Just watched Billies videos. Nelly is a hundred times better on the horse than Rosie.

Sam desperately wants what Billie has except she's missing the biggest thing, love and someone who actually wants to marry her
To be fair, Nellie is older than Rosie. Don’t forget Rosie was barely 2 years old before Sam stuck her on a pony. Far too young and her back should have had more support when riding the pony.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone know it’s Sam’s 30th on New Years Eve? I must have missed that memo 🙄

How stupid does she think people are? She put on her latest story that it’s her 30th on NYE so the 31st December...thanks Sam, never knew that was the actual date.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair, Nellie is older than Rosie. Don’t forget Rosie was barely 2 years old before Sam stuck her on a pony. Far too young and her back should have had more support when riding the pony.
True. Bet Rosie suffers with a bad neck when she's older 😂 plus Nelly looks more at home on a horse than Rosie, so does Arthur. It's like Billie let them because they wanted to whereas Sam made Rosie do it for a mother and daughter activity

True. Bet Rosie suffers with a bad neck when she's older 😂 plus Nelly looks more at home on a horse than Rosie, so does Arthur. It's like Billie let them because they wanted to whereas Sam made Rosie do it for a mother and daughter activity
I agree Billie's kids seem like naturals on horseback and seem to take to it like ducks to water. Rosie seemed more hesitant.

Reactions: 4
Sam absolutely NOBODY cares that you didn’t ride your Peleton bike this morning and had to do it this afternoon instead 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sam absolutely NOBODY cares that you didn’t ride your Peleton bike this morning and had to do it this afternoon instead 😴😴😴
"I've had such a busy morning...."

Eh?! You literally just said you went back to bed instead 🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you guys know it’s her 30th on New Year’s Eve? That’s 31st December guys, New Year’s Eve is 31st December. It’s the last day of the year, you know, the day before 1st January which is the first day of the new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was actually shocking! The look in her eye and she proper pushed her over a toy Sunday had. I can honestly say as a mum of small children, mine never do not snatch and or push other kids like that! I'd be mortified

View attachment 303063
Sunday’s gorgeous, although she’s also a spoilt little girl she seemed to just watch on in shock at the way Sam and billies kids were acting.. on the tiled floor fighting eachother whilst they just look on laughing 👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.