Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact they had only known each other for a tiny amount of time before she got pregnant with BP just goes to show they aren’t very well suited and probably only together for the kids sake. I do feel for her though because she obviously just wants that “perfect” family unit that she never had.
I reckon they'd have split by now if she hadn't got pregnant with Paul. Mainly because she'd be pushing for babies and marriage and he'd be saying, "yeah in two years time" each time he asked

Been watching old episodes of TOWIE and started watching the first season of the Mummy Diaries and the difference in Sam is like night and day.

On TOWIE, she was normal, nice but could hold her own and would argue back and had constant arguments with Joey cause she felt like his mum.
On Mummy Diaries, she never says a bad word and is always smiling and happy. Paul asks her to make him food whilst she’s in the middle of something and he was very abrupt with her when they went food shopping together and she didn’t snap back like she would have done with Joey on TOWIE.

Granted, she’s older than when she was on TOWIE but I don’t think you have an entire personality transplant in a couple of years. Billie seems the same so it’s odd that Sam isn’t. I prefer the way she was in TOWIE, tbh.
Like the episode where they are in Sugar Hut and two blonde twins come over with drinks for them. One of them then tells Lucy that Mario tried to get with her and Sam lets rip at them calling them slags and telling them to duck off.

She's nowt but a chav!!

Reactions: 14
“How nice is my cardigan, and only £45” ONLY? Are you joking, I obviously can’t speak for everyone but I personally can not afford a £45 cardigan at the moment. ONLY, she is so out of touch with reality

Reactions: 31
“How nice is my cardigan, and only £45” ONLY? Are you joking, I obviously can’t speak for everyone but I personally can not afford a £45 cardigan at the moment. ONLY, she is so out of touch with reality
only £45!! Christ I had a dilemma whether to spend £12 on one in primark the other day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s so boring, everyday same poses in the same beige colours, children with wet hair, holiday every other week on repeat....

Her coke fuelled party with Ferne was the most excitement in years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder why those family brands don’t monitor social media and read all of the rumours/facts?

If I worked for Dancing in Ice/Next/Mothercare/Asda I would be watching very carefully and nailing down their conduct.

She’s so boring, everyday same poses in the same beige colours, children with wet hair, holiday every other week on repeat....

Her coke fuelled party with Ferne was the most excitement in years 😂
I am just so baffled as to why Rosies hair is constantly wet ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The #AF link on this really annoyed me too. I thought she was upset about people not being able to afford much and crying over the lady who used the food bank. Why is she trying to sell us her overpriced cardigan and make commission from it??

Can’t stop laughing at these 😂😂 are they definitely real and not photo shopped?!😂😂
They are real I saw the videos with my own eyes. Wish I could un see it tbh it was embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The #AF link on this really annoyed me too. I thought she was upset about people not being able to afford much and crying over the lady who used the food bank. Why is she trying to sell us her overpriced cardigan and make commission from it??

They are real I saw the videos with my own eyes. Wish I could un see it tbh it was embarrassing
Exactly ! What also annoys me is she could be using her platform to share so much about the free school kids meals, she could raise so much money to donate if she even thought about anything other than herself and her Aff links

Reactions: 12
Exactly ! What also annoys me is she could be using her platform to share so much about the free school kids meals, she could raise so much money to donate if she even thought about anything other than herself and her Aff links
What’s even more surprising is I don’t think they had loads of money growing up, she’s quick to forget this in exchange for her new rich life in Surrey. She doesn’t care about hungry kids or poor families at all. You’re right she could use her platform for so much more but anything that she does do charity wise is just content for the show. Makes me sick!!

• Heart
What’s even more surprising is I don’t think they had loads of money growing up, she’s quick to forget this in exchange for her new rich life in Surrey. She doesn’t care about hungry kids or poor families at all. You’re right she could use her platform for so much more but anything that she does do charity wise is just content for the show. Makes me sick!!
Just like Rochelle Humes 😡😤🙄

Did anyone save the gurn fest video?

Reactions: 3
omg the parenting podcast ripping into Sam phoning the school to say he’s nervous! “Yeh maybe it was the film crew in his bedroom waking him up that’s making him nervous!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.