Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LP must have slept in nanny Gaynor's bed last night as nanny sue was out breaking tier 2 rules 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just don't know what Sam sees in Paul. There is no charisma, stimulating conversations(not that she would cope with that) and he isn't that attractive in my opinion but each to their own. What does he do all day other than work out, eat protein and spend hours deciding which pair of white trainers to wear that day.

It's like Sam is missing out on so much being in a relationship which someone like this. He does even seem that sexually attracted to her. She has to do all the work. The relationship is bizarre.

Reactions: 19
I think Sam’s “perfect family unit” was pulled apart at least twice when she was younger. First with her real dad and his violence towards Sue then her step dad (who makes me ill!) going to prison, moving away from Spain etc. I think Billie got out unscathed and seems quite an emotionally balanced person. Sam didn’t. Between her eyelash pulling (awful thing to have) and her trying to create the perfect family with a sexist potato I feel she’s got some issues to work through.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Had to forward most of sams bits this season zzzzz and that first day of school drama was so ridiculous, acting like they were never gna see him again, fgs. Literally laughed out loud when she said they were never moving again bc yeh yu will be when the lease is up loool
he probs was her coke dealer, thats how tamara ecclestone met her hubby too
So where does little Paul go to school?

Has anybody sussed where little Paul goes to school?

Reactions: 1
Yes Rosie comes across like she's a grown up trapped in a toddlers body
I agree, my daughter is a few months older and she doesn't pose for a photo like a teenager, pout with her lips etc or attempt to street dance. Sam has obviously influenced Rosie a lot. She'll be in a face full of make up by the age of 10.

Reactions: 16
I looked on Sue’s Instagram - every year a picture of Greg on his birthday and a post about what a fantastic son in law he is and how lucky they all are to have him in their lives. She has never wished big Paul a happy birthday let alone posted about how great he is - speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I looked on Sue’s Instagram - every year a picture of Greg on his birthday and a post about what a fantastic son in law he is and how lucky they all are to have him in their lives. She has never wished big Paul a happy birthday let alone posted about how great he is - speaks volumes!
That’s very true! I’ve just checked. Only a few photos of him in the background or one or two with Samanfa but it’s quite clear Suzi isn’t a fan of Harry Henderson

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen the daily mail today? 'Sam Faiers looks delighted as she flashes a gold band on her ring finger while celebrating her six year anniversary with Paul Knightley'....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen the daily mail today? 'Sam Faiers looks delighted as she flashes a gold band on her ring finger while celebrating her six year anniversary with Paul Knightley'....
It doesn’t look like an engagement ring to me but who knows.. I’m sure she would’ve done some attention seeking announcement/reveal if she was FINALLY engaged 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn’t look like an engagement ring to me but who knows.. I’m sure she would’ve done some attention seeking announcement/reveal if she was FINALLY engaged 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She was wearing it when she went to Fernes party too it’s not a new thing but def for attention 😂

Reactions: 9

Thought i'd add my cheeky comment on the Daily Fail article 🙈🤭

View attachment 282803
Love it 🤣🤣 They had to etch out a whole scene and romantic build up to receive a bag ffs so highly doubt an engagement would be low key ... be surprising if it was though 😂

Reactions: 9
I’d agree out of the two of them I’d say Paul although that might just be because he’s totally molly coddled
I personally think Big Paul is on the sprectrum as well

Thought i'd add my cheeky comment on the Daily Fail article 🙈🤭

View attachment 282803
The thing that always baffled me about Big Paul was that he went on about how traditional he is e.g first son having his name, home births, breast feeding, baby in the bed all that tit, yet happily had 2 kids out of wedlock?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.