Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's time for Greg and Billie to have their own show. I cannot see how they can possibly drag another series out with Sam.

It must be sad for her Mum to see the change in her. Hardly has a relationship with her Mum and Sister. In a dead end relationship with BBP. Sam seems very isolated and I think it is Paul's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it's time for Greg and Billie to have their own show. I cannot see how they can possibly drag another series out with Sam.

It must be sad for her Mum to see the change in her. Hardly has a relationship with her Mum and Sister. In a dead end relationship with BBP. Sam seems very isolated and I think it is Paul's doing.
You could see all over Sue’s face what she thought of it all when little Paul wouldn’t get up for school, Sam was too scared to go in and get him up because of Big Paul who was just lying there with him - so odd! Lovely little Rosie was sat there at the table all bright waiting for her breakfast and Sue said ‘you’ll be up for school when you go won’t you Rosie’ - you can tell that because he has no real interest in Rosie and Sam has set the rules with her correctly (ie in her own bed and a normal bedtime routine) she’s much more well adjusted already.
Also his comments about Sam being over 30 when he maybe proposes when he knows how much she wanted a proposal before she was 30 were a red flag, seems like he gets a kick out of keeping her waiting and in doing that it’s an element of control he has.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Again I'm behind ive not watched Thursdays ep yet but im agreeing with the fact they prefer Rosie

Even on the boat trip Rosie needed a wee and they were so slow trying to sort it out for her. If it was LBP needing a wee, BBP would have dived out onto the Thames and swam to shore with him just so he had a wee. Absolutely no effort for Rosie. It's sad to see really because she's a lovely and funny little girl. Typical 'first born son' situation isn't it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've finally caught up with the latest series of Mummy Diaries, just a few things to mention:

* Nanny Sue fringe - NO just NO, grow it out love

* The girls were too busy doing exercise than to look after the kids. Sorry your kids comes 1st. Men getting a telling off for failing babysitting duties.

* Sam went to the Food Bank to make her look good, notice she didn't bring any donations in. When she went back to Paul to report back on her day, she started crying. Paul didn't know how to deal with it. He just stood there and smirked.
If it upsets Sam so much, wouldn't it make you think about the luxury items you buy but dont need. That Prada bag would feed a family for months (ok, admittedly she didn't know she was getting one but you would guarantee she dropped a few hints).

* After BP 1st day of school they went back home and Paul had the door open, now you know its ladies 1st. Sam was about to walk in and Big Paul stepped in front of her. Did chuckle a little.

* Phoning the school to say your son won't get up and then be 15 mins late. How embarrassing would that be walking in to a classroom where other kids are settled down working and they all look at him.
Sorry if I kept phoning the school everytime my kids wouldn't get up, I would have the safeguarding team on my back.

* How has Sam been allowed to have all those people round her house, didn't someone ask her on Instagram and she said she had special permission from the government 🤣.

Think the show would be better with just Billie in it. Sam doesn't bring anything interesting. As for Big Paul he's not used to looking after someone, Gaynor has spent years mothering him and treating him like a child. He still wants that now.
Remember in earlier series he had a go at Sam for the cheese on toast (i think it was) and she didn't do it correctly.
The evil look Paul gave Sam when she forgot his sandwich, ffs you idiot make it your bloody self.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sam has a platform and large following yet sends out the completely wrong message with regards to parenting and relationships. It comes off like she is scared to upset big Paul. I feel that energy coming off her when they do the interviews in the show. So careful what she says and often looks at him after she speaks to see his reaction. So many red flags coming out on that show in my opinion. I'm kind of at the stage where I'm uncomfortable watching it and might give it a miss from now on.

Reactions: 22
I actually disagree with all of you - as boring as Sam and Paul can be, I still want to see their bits on tv. Sometimes I have to watch it through my fingers as my head is in my hands because Big Baby Paul is just so unbearable but imo it's good tv! Sam and Paul have zero romantic chemistry - let alone sexual chemistry. You can tell Greg absolutely adores Billie but Paul doesn't even seem to care for Sam. It's like car crash telly - i can't look away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Arthur’s got so much character and personality- probably a right handful but he’s so sweet as well. Nelly seems to have been toned down, either editing or it was all encouraged before!
i loved seeing athurs relationship with their mum aswell. Thought it was so cute shame Sams kids probably wont get that as shes moved them to Surrey

Reactions: 9
On the last ep of the series, every time Billie talks about herself and what she's doing/what she's done, Sam is giving her a fake smile/dirty look! At least pretend you're happy for your sister 😭 it's so painfully obvious she is jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow watching the Towie years and what a Chavy gobby witch to joey she was...... she defo thinks her tit don’t stink now .... I actually cringe at how far removed she thinks she is from Essex!!!!!!
she was so balshy and confrontational with joey ...so why is she so submissive with big Paul ????? Something defo seems off about their dynamic !!!

as for little Paul sorry but he is a spoilt nasty little brat! Hate to say that about a child but kids who do live a sheltered life and are constantly pandered too will end up thinking they are entitled to what ever they want
Spoilt yes, nasty no.

Reactions: 4
Just finished this weeks episode and wow sam’s face bracing for what news Billie is about to share!!! Your all spot on so jealous

Reactions: 14
It interests me that Sam and Paul go on about ‘attachment parenting’ but seem to have never googled different attachment styles. I am a psychologist so see the effects of these styles in family therapy. They are absolutely setting BP up for an anxious attachment style, what are they teaching that child when they constantly show him that they can’t spend 5 minutes without him. Children are so much more intuitive than people realise, he will have 100% picked up on their strange relationship issues and they won’t see the affects of this until BP starts having relationships of his own. Just look at how Gaynor has affected Paul!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it quite sad that they clearly project their attachment issues onto BP. He must pick up on it like you said @basketcase123, it must make him nervous/worried as well. My eldest started year R last month too, of course I was nervous for her (I still am most days even though she loves it 🤣) but I’ve spoken about it with nothing but excitement whenever she’s around and we involved her in every part of preparing for school. I wonder how different it might be with Rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At the end when Paul said lockdown has made Him and Sam ‘a few steps closer’ to getting married... WTF!! So because she’s cooked and cleaned for you she’s earned wedding points 🤮🤮🤮 he makes me sick!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i loved seeing athurs relationship with their mum aswell. Thought it was so cute shame Sams kids probably wont get that as shes moved them to Surrey
Sir was there on Paul:s first day in school when they are oldrr they can spend holidays with her

Spoilt yes, nasty no.
Sorry I disagree but it’s not his fault it is his parents.....didn’t you see him be mean and antagonise Rosie by hitting her and throwing stuff at her only for Sam and Paul to then tell her off when she retaliated !!!!! Whilst I appreciate he is only a small child this is exactly when disaplin needs to be introduced or he will only get worse

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think you need to go back to school Sam. He hasn’t finished the term .. hence why it is called half term. He has finished half of it !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow watching the Towie years and what a Chavy gobby witch to joey she was...... she defo thinks her tit don’t stink now .... I actually cringe at how far removed she thinks she is from Essex!!!!!!
she was so balshy and confrontational with joey ...so why is she so submissive with big Paul ????? Something defo seems off about their dynamic !!!

as for little Paul sorry but he is a spoilt nasty little brat! Hate to say that about a child but kids who do live a sheltered life and are constantly pandered too will end up thinking they are entitled to what ever they want
Joey has more about him than Paul and she hit Joey.

Makes me think she's the abusive one. She tried to break Joey and Paul seems less high maintenance and laid back so she doesn't need to be as aggressive as she did with Joey.

I've just got a serious dislike for her, don't know why.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I disagree but it’s not his fault it is his parents.....didn’t you see him be mean and antagonise Rosie by hitting her and throwing stuff at her only for Sam and Paul to then tell her off when she retaliated !!!!! Whilst I appreciate he is only a small child this is exactly when disaplin needs to be introduced or he will only get worse
Of course it is the fault of his parents. But, I don’t think he is a nasty little boy. He is obviously testing Sam and Paul and is manipulative. See the way he behaves with little Tony, how caring he was to him, when he could have been the opposite if he was really nasty.

Siblings always fall out, but then they make up again.

Both sets of children are unbelievably spoilt, but they are also surrounded by lots of love. That has got to rub off on them, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.