Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His passive aggressive behaviour when they were getting ready for their holiday was shameful. Perhaps if he had paid for said holiday he would’ve got his skates on.

Reactions: 15
His passive aggressive behaviour when they were getting ready for their holiday was shameful. Perhaps if he had paid for said holiday he would’ve got his skates on.
And sounds like he does this before EVERY holiday. "When have we ever been late?" 🙄😡

Reactions: 8
I wish she had set off without him and said see you when I see you

Reactions: 11
I think the sad truth is she's lost a good bit of herself just to please him. It's like she refuses to ever correct him and basically let's him away with murder. I was watching a clip from the baby diaries and to be honest it made me a bit emotional Sam was there only out of hospital with little Paul feeding him herself (the child was literally on her boob) and he was there asking for her to make him beans on toast. She was there a new mama at her most vulnerable and there he was only caring about himself. It made me feel so sorry for her in a way like never before. He's a selfish big twit and I think she'll die trying to please him. I'd say Billie and Sue can't say nothing about him either to Sam. Everyone seems to walk on eggshells around him. He's such a big self centered twit with a huge ego!! How his mother is proud of him is beyond me his behaviour is appalling. He can tone up and exercise all he wants but there's no cure to being an a**hole

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
They’re wearing a grands worth of trainers between them all in her stories from today. They actually disgust me, yet she can’t donate anything to the food bank when she turns up?
Also, shock, Rosie has wet hair again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I hope Samafa donates some of her unused/unwanted clothes to Courtney. I’m sure she’s gifted thousands of pounds worth of kids clothes/toiletries etc that she could give that young mum. I’m sure she would really appreciate it. I know a blogger (🤢) that has a whole spare room dedicated to her gifted items. In fact she had to move in order to keep all her #gifted tit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
7 of them in that cinema room today. I know I'm being pedantic as one of them is a newborn but the rest of us average joes wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Where the three of them are sat at the table in the spa, crying over someone's unfortunate situation over lockdown while drinking champagne and crying fake tears. Not only did Sam show up empty handed to gawk at the "poor people" Sue then has the cheek to say, while necking her champagne on a spa break, that Bob Geldof needs to get back out and "feed England"

Absolute patronsisomg dumb duck. Why doesn't she dig her hand in her pockets and donatw or offer her time to help or make regular food bank donations?

I'm sorry but they've never had anything to do with a food bank and never will again, you can tell that was just sheer desperation to give them something to film. How empty are their heads that they have no clue?

Bunch of twats.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Tried to forget my roots, Essex isn't up to my standard no more so moved to Surrey🙄.....still no ring, Paul would rather sleep with his Ma🤢🤮 and my sisters still the favourite, even though her kids went to nursery and sleep in their own beds.

Might just be me but find this pic of BP and Gaynor such a kinda creepy pic too.....Maybe its the pose but there's something uncomfortable about it for sure😕😂
I swear Gaynor literally looks like his mum AND his dad. She’s a very strange woman

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I suppose with Sam they’ve got to come up with some kind of story line so whilst the pandemic is happening it probably just seemed fitting that she done some charity work. She’s got nothing else going on they had to drag out baby Paul going to school for a good few episodes!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did any one else notice when they were talking about rosie going to school san said see ya 👋 poor kid.
It’s so obvious that Paul is the favourite

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How can sam let BP have that grey hair, he needs a shorter hairdo and for christ sakes he needs those brows sorting they grow inwards into his eyes.....it literally drives me insane!!!!! I bet he is the most boring person in bed, they are as wooden as pinocchio

I swear Gaynor literally looks like his mum AND his dad. She’s a very strange woman
Tony looks just like her and had the same creepy voice.

Where the three of them are sat at the table in the spa, crying over someone's unfortunate situation over lockdown while drinking champagne and crying fake tears. Not only did Sam show up empty handed to gawk at the "poor people" Sue then has the cheek to say, while necking her champagne on a spa break, that Bob Geldof needs to get back out and "feed England"

Absolute patronsisomg dumb duck. Why doesn't she dig her hand in her pockets and donatw or offer her time to help or make regular food bank donations?

I'm sorry but they've never had anything to do with a food bank and never will again, you can tell that was just sheer desperation to give them something to film. How empty are their heads that they have no clue?

Bunch of twats.
Well if it wasn't for Towie there is a good chance that Sam and or Billie would be needing food bañks themselves
Neither have got much in the way of qualifications or experience of real work
Greg is dodgy and Paul is useless and lazy
They would struggle after paying their council rent.lLike the dreadful Wrights they have forgotten where they are from but they still have no class, and Sam's desperate social climbing just emphasises that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
7 of them in that cinema room today. I know I'm being pedantic as one of them is a newborn but the rest of us average joes wouldn't be allowed to do it.
Even worse their in Essex, tier 2 and no mixing of households indoors due to restrictions.

These brands should be ashamed to work with these z listers who flout social distancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even worse their in Essex, tier 2 and no mixing of households indoors due to restrictions.

These brands should be ashamed to work with these z listers who flout social distancing.
Has Sam not mentioned she lives in Surrey 😂

• Haha
I’ve noticed that Sam and her sister (not yet, maybe not ever) in law have morfed into Gaynor. Same dress sense, same molly look, same beige clothing, not dying their hair. These men have carbon copied their mum. It’s sooooo weird!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.