Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to forget my roots, Essex isn't up to my standard no more so moved to Surrey🙄.....still no ring, Paul would rather sleep with his Ma🤢🤮 and my sisters still the favourite, even though her kids went to nursery and sleep in their own beds.

Might just be me but find this pic of BP and Gaynor such a kinda creepy pic too.....Maybe its the pose but there's something uncomfortable about it for sure😕😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tried to forget my roots, Essex isn't up to my standard no more so moved to Surrey🙄.....still no ring, Paul would rather sleep with his Ma🤢🤮 and my sisters still the favourite, even though her kids went to nursery and sleep in their own beds.

Might just be me but find this pic of BP and Gaynor such a kinda creepy pic too.....Maybe its the pose but there's something uncomfortable about it for sure😕😂
I think Sam and Gaynor look quite alike? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just caught this week’s ep and the whole BP commenting at the end about them getting engaged just made it seem like she has to earn it if that makes sense? Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a kids wall chart or something equally creepy marking her for good behaviour. He is just odd, run for the hills Sam! And I say that, as an annoyed observer of her most of the time...

Reactions: 17
I just watched about 10 minutes of an episode where bp goes to school on his first day. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

The cheek of Sam calling the school to say he won't get out of bed so will be late, my god that is absolutely ridiculous! Hes 4, lift him out of bed and get him ready, anyone would think hes Prince bloody George!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sam will always be the Plus 1 both in her family and with BP! Her attitude and lack of personality is her downfall. Maybe she needs to step back from everything but she needs the money and will continue to humiliate herself till all the offers run out.

Reactions: 8

I think it's the fact they have their bodies turned inwards to each other.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam is very against the negativity on insta today as she plays dress up again for content - I think I’ve put my finger on the LP weirdness - they force him and Rosie to be holding hands or kissing on lips and if you have two children close in age whether boy girl or 2 girls or 2 boys u would know that they don’t really do that 😂 they perform as soon as the phone is on them and if Rosie is being fussed LP is immediately on her to take the attention away they have very strange family dynamics

Reactions: 11
Sam will always be the Plus 1 both in her family and with BP! Her attitude and lack of personality is her downfall. Maybe she needs to step back from everything but she needs the money and will continue to humiliate herself till all the offers run out.
She seemed very vivacious in Towie but since being with Paul she is watered down version of what she used to be.

Reactions: 9
Sam is very against the negativity on insta today as she plays dress up again for content - I think I’ve put my finger on the LP weirdness - they force him and Rosie to be holding hands or kissing on lips and if you have two children close in age whether boy girl or 2 girls or 2 boys u would know that they don’t really do that 😂 they perform as soon as the phone is on them and if Rosie is being fussed LP is immediately on her to take the attention away they have very strange family dynamics
They do a love a good smacker on the lips for the ‘gram! Kids, parents, siblings, mother and son... any combo goes with this lot! 👄 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where does this thing with snogging his mum come from....bit late to the party on this one but thought I'd ask😂

Reactions: 1
I've finally caught up with the latest series of Mummy Diaries, just a few things to mention:

* Nanny Sue fringe - NO just NO, grow it out love

* The girls were too busy doing exercise than to look after the kids. Sorry your kids comes 1st. Men getting a telling off for failing babysitting duties.

* Sam went to the Food Bank to make her look good, notice she didn't bring any donations in. When she went back to Paul to report back on her day, she started crying. Paul didn't know how to deal with it. He just stood there and smirked.
If it upsets Sam so much, wouldn't it make you think about the luxury items you buy but dont need. That Prada bag would feed a family for months (ok, admittedly she didn't know she was getting one but you would guarantee she dropped a few hints).

* After BP 1st day of school they went back home and Paul had the door open, now you know its ladies 1st. Sam was about to walk in and Big Paul stepped in front of her. Did chuckle a little.

* Phoning the school to say your son won't get up and then be 15 mins late. How embarrassing would that be walking in to a classroom where other kids are settled down working and they all look at him.
Sorry if I kept phoning the school everytime my kids wouldn't get up, I would have the safeguarding team on my back.

* How has Sam been allowed to have all those people round her house, didn't someone ask her on Instagram and she said she had special permission from the government 🤣.

Think the show would be better with just Billie in it. Sam doesn't bring anything interesting. As for Big Paul he's not used to looking after someone, Gaynor has spent years mothering him and treating him like a child. He still wants that now.
Remember in earlier series he had a go at Sam for the cheese on toast (i think it was) and she didn't do it correctly.
The evil look Paul gave Sam when she forgot his sandwich, ffs you idiot make it your bloody self.
I chuckled at BP forcing himself through the front door before Sam, hilarious!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's time for Greg and Billie to have their own show. I cannot see how they can possibly drag another series out with Sam.

It must be sad for her Mum to see the change in her. Hardly has a relationship with her Mum and Sister. In a dead end relationship with BBP. Sam seems very isolated and I think it is Paul's doing.
Remember it was sams show at first but when they realised people preferred Billie they made it the mummy diaries. I’ll be honest I only watch it for Billie anyway!

Just caught this week’s ep and the whole BP commenting at the end about them getting engaged just made it seem like she has to earn it if that makes sense? Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a kids wall chart or something equally creepy marking her for good behaviour. He is just odd, run for the hills Sam! And I say that, as an annoyed observer of her most of the time...
Well when he said since lockdown he found sam more attractive since she was cooking meals and putting her love into it. I personally would’ve punched him square in the face

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she just wants to be a stay at home mum cooking and being a kept woman. That's why she gets on with Luisa. Only difference is Luisa's husband actually makes some money. Something missing here Sam big Paul needs to get a bloody job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she just wants to be a stay at home mum cooking and being a kept woman. That's why she gets on with Luisa. Only difference is Luisa's husband actually makes some money. Something missing here Sam big Paul needs to get a bloody job 🤣
What does Luisa's husband do? Perhaps he could find a job for big Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he literally got done for selling it to kat off eastenders i thought everyone knew that? was ages ago https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...xposed-cocaine-dealer-BEFORE-banned-city.html

more stories came out a few years later again to do with drugs https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tamara-ecclestones-husband-jay-rutland-7410201

he is also the brother of Jo Wheatley who kne the 2nd or 3rd series of Great British bake off - one of her best friends is Jessie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.