Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she write some (if not all) of big Paul’s social media posts? They way they’re written, especially if they are complimentary to Sam just makes me think it’s her. Like she’s trying to portray the perfect family imagine that she craves. Which if true, is very tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think she write some (if not all) of big Paul’s social media posts? They way they’re written, especially if they are complimentary to Sam just makes me think it’s her. Like she’s trying to portray the perfect family imagine that she craves. Which if true, is very tragic.
definitely, he has zero interest in social media hes said before

Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen his page but can imagine what it’s like. I can’t see him being too bothered about social media though and the fact that he only follows her makes me think that she controls the whole thing. He might not even know that he has an insta page 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sams face when Billie announced she was doing dancing on Ice! Was a proper smile but inside I’m RAGING kind of smile! 😂😂 Wish the next series just focused on Billie to be honest. She’s far more interesting than Sam what with the house renovation.

Sam literally has nothing of value in terms of the show, she’s stuck in the rented house, Paul’s not popping the question no matter how hard she tries to get him to, Saint Avenue is dull as she’s not designing anything for it, merely buying cheap tag in from China, not preggers, can’t go on holiday, can’t hold a massive party for her thirtieth, Paul’s in school so no storyline there anymore, big Paul doesn’t work so not much to see there..

So question is what can she possibly do for the next series?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm a bit behind im on last weeks ep. The Sam and Paul segments are SO boring. Like when they got 'trapped' in their boat. It was all so serious. If that was Greg & Billie with their kids it would have been more entertaining 🤣 Sam and Paul seem like they have a stick up their arse

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😅 How funny when greg said 'our house is lively'

In other words Samantha and Paul's is dull dull dull.

Oh and also.. (yeah she's really pressing all my buttons atm)

Just casually been gifted hundereds of pounds worth of toothbrushes.. Ffs!!!!! 😡

And its half term you thicket! 😩
At private schools they call this break end of term. And say they have 6 terms. She’s just making sure we all remember paul is in private 🙄

how desperate is that 2k giveaway today

he probs was her coke dealer, thats how tamara ecclestone met her hubby too
For S and P maybe but not buying that with T and J. He was dodgy for sure but not a dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree with all the comments saying you believe Paul is extra controlling. I bet he has his name on the businesses somewhere too.
He’s not silly. He’s dangling an engagement ring shaped carrot and grooming his son to idolise only him.

Reactions: 19
Cannot stand Sam’s pretentiousness anymore. Fake fake fake and desperate. I only feel sorry for poor Rosie, not given two hoots about.

Reactions: 19
Yeah agree with above that Sam’s bit on the show is a snore fest and I have to fast forward. Again agree with how utterly shameful and embarrassing to ring on the first day and say ‘he won’t get out of bed’ I can imagine all the teachers laughing and gossiping in the staff room about that one 🤣 it makes me laugh she really thinks she’s a prime example of a parent and she really ISNT!
Love Billie, Greg and the kids absolutely hilarious, lovely family, great bond and brilliant to watch! Wish it was their show alone! Also love nanny Sue she is so lovely and look forward to hopefully seeing her on the show more!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching. The way sam and big baby Paul behaved when baby Paul was due to start school was very very odd? Is the child some sort of crown prince?? Are we missing something? I really feel something is very off and we aren’t getting the full story.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm a bit behind im on last weeks ep. The Sam and Paul segments are SO boring. Like when they got 'trapped' in their boat. It was all so serious. If that was Greg & Billie with their kids it would have been more entertaining 🤣 Sam and Paul seem like they have a stick up their arse
They showed the name of the boat so many times it was obvious it was a freebie for the show. Sam and BBP need to enjoy these while they last because they haven't got much time left to milk it because they are so pointless. I have been fast forwarding them for a while.

Reactions: 11
I’m currently making my way through all the old series of TOWIE and the old Sam seemed like such a laugh! I know she and Joey argued and he was too immature ultimately but he really did seem to adore her. I do feel sorry for her going from that kind of adoration to the way Paul treats her. Their whole relationship is so odd.

Reactions: 15
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned (trying to keep up with this thread - love it)! But did anyone notice in last nights episode how funny & almost like he was bragging when BP was relaying to Greg that If they get married, Sam will be nearing her mid 30’s (or something similar)

Been in a relationship like this before, not the dangling proposal bit, but walking on egg shells with my ex boyfriend in order to keep the peace all the time. Awful atmosphere but she sealed her fate when she chose to get ahead of herself and keep up with Billie by having a baby with him so soon. He seems too laid back to have wanted to settle down so soon

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.