Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Esher is the lower end - what’s Croydon 🤣 ps I’m from Croydon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'If you know, you know'. No, most of us probably don't know as not many of us would pay £1200 for a mattress topper. To be honest, that's probably more expensive than my bed, mattress, linen and everything else in my bedroom put together!
Totally practical when you've got a 4 year old sleeping with you, perfect for soaking up " accidents"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw I dont agree I live in Surrey and wouldn't say Esher is lower end atall I would say its one of the nicer parts definitely, hence why her house is so small shes paying for the area 🥴😳 there are nicer parts.. Oxshott for example but Eshers definitely a nicer part xx
No Esher is not the lower end at all, somewhere like Tolworth is more the chavvy end, Esher is quite nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s just so mega cringe that she always uses the knightly name on insta, like she is trying to bully him into proposing 24/7. The desperation is real

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it's one of the most expensive parts! 😂 Which is why she's prob renting
People like Sam and Billie usually live in Tolworth in Surrey, unless they are living in council accommodation then they could be anywhere.

You can tell that Tolworth is chavier because it doesn't have a Waitrose, but it does have Iceland and Home Bargains!!!!!!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seen in the DM this morning shes said she's not going to be on the 10 year anniversary of TOWIE. Obviously she thinks she's too classy for it now, even though she reminds everyone what a chav she was back in her TOWIE days with her throwbacks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seen in the DM this morning shes said she's not going to be on the 10 year anniversary of TOWIE. Obviously she thinks she's too classy for it now, even though she reminds everyone what a chav she was back in her TOWIE days with her throwbacks
Oh yeah she thinks she’s so much better now, way above her station that one. She can move to Surrey or anywhere she wants but she’s still a chav from Essex who is quite thick 😂

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah she thinks she’s so much better now, way above her station that one. She can move to Surrey or anywhere she wants but she’s still a chav from Essex who is quite thick 😂
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and no way does money make you classy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Think she’s photoshopped her recent picture. The middle sun lounger looks a bit...bent 😂 don’t know why she would though. I would pay for a body like that then give a massive tip just to show how grateful I am

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think she’s photoshopped her recent picture. The middle sun lounger looks a bit...bent 😂 don’t know why she would though. I would pay for a body like that then give a massive tip just to show how grateful I am
there’s also a chunk missing from her inner thigh?! 😂 so odd, she has a great figure no need to photoshop 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.