Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t the end of the third sun lounger be showing between her legs? Defo something fishy going on in that recent pic

Seen in the DM this morning shes said she's not going to be on the 10 year anniversary of TOWIE. Obviously she thinks she's too classy for it now, even though she reminds everyone what a chav she was back in her TOWIE days with her throwbacks
Well of course she is, a person living in Surrey couldn't possibly appear in Towie could one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait until her family start visiting the area, especially her Mum with that god awful accent. How to lower the tone of an area in one fell swoop! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Esher is the lower end of Surrey, the budget end. its where Essex people move to be like Sam and say they live in Surrey
definitely disagree! Esher is pricey! So many massive houses. As other people have said, Tolworth is an example of a lower end area in Surrey.

Reactions: 2
Aren’t they supposed to be in quarantine??? Photos of them out and about at a park on Instagram.

THought they had to isolate? KNEw they would break it
Yes exactly. Why aren’t they reported for it?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Aren’t they supposed to be in quarantine??? Photos of them out and about at a park on Instagram.

Yes exactly. Why aren’t they reported for it?!
I think they’ve been back 2 weeks already, if you look on her insta the bedding post was on the 29th July and she home a couple of days before then so it’s been 2 weeks she’s not doing anything wrong

Reactions: 2
Fendi sliders for 2 year old????

£270.

Does she think this is relatable?
Yes but she put them in £270 Fendi sliders for her own gratification. Kids have no clue about what's designer and whats not who cares. Dress ur kids nice yeah I do all time but they dont understand if they wearing £270 or £2.70 they have so much money they dont know what else to do.
They'll pull him out after 3 months and teach him at home, can guarantee it
I feel sorry for him hes going to.grow up not knowing how to deal with the world around him or if someone is going to nasty as mummy and daddy wont always be there ! They are very selfish. Big Paul been babied all hes life by mummy and wants to do same to little Paul. He just got lucky and met sam who earns tit loads lol

Reactions: 7
Does big P have a relationship with his own dad?
No. And his real surname Is DAY not Knightley. Changed since being with Sam

Perhaps when Sam releases her cook book, Paul should also release a book detailing how he managed to “cure” Sam of Crohns. He achieved what no doctor ever has.
Yes we would all like to know that ‘cure’. bleeping boils my piss. When someone you know has this yet suffers and does anything possible and desperate for a cure. Apparently BP can sort it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’d like to know why he changed it. He really is a very odd man. It’s embarrassing the way Sam forces affection on him. It makes her look so desperate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.