Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it Luisa’s idea to get the personalised time out mat?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I hadn't known who Luisa was prior to yesterday's episode so I had to look at. The scenes concerning Sam's lack of knowledge regarding women's health were awful - FGS woman, read the bloody Internet and clue yourself up.

I hadn't known who Luisa was prior to yesterday's episode so I had to look at. The scenes concerning Sam's lack of knowledge regarding women's health were awful - FGS woman, read the bloody Internet and clue yourself up.
*look her up on Wikipedia [Luisa].

Reactions: 1
Pictures of Sam 's rented house in Surrey in yesterday's Daily Mail

Reactions: 3

*look her up on Wikipedia [Luisa].
She really is a bleeping stupid idiot

Reactions: 2
Itv are tight. I doubt they are paying her rent. There’s probably a reason like maybe one of them have a default against their name hence why they can’t get a mortgage. There’s lots of reasons they could be renting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itv are tight. I doubt they are paying her rent. There’s probably a reason like maybe one of them have a default against their name hence why they can’t get a mortgage. There’s lots of reasons they could be renting.
I agree, I don’t think they would pay her rent. Surely they would have to pay Billie‘s mortgage today if they was the case

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe they are just renting because they don't want to commit to.a mortgage when they don't know the area.

Maybe they are just renting because they don't want to commit to.a mortgage when they don't know the area.
Yes but when you have financial means and are savvy. Surely you buy a place and in a year a two the value of the house increases. So you almost lived there for next to nothing. Rather then waste the money. People do have their reasons which makes no sense to all.

• Heart
I don’t always watch her story’s so she may of but has she taken this whole set up with her to the new house for Rosie and Paul?
It could be another way of Big Paul keeping away from Sam's baby hunger/marriage hints.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Paul doesn't want to commit to a mortgage with her ...as he doesn't seem to want the marriage commitment either, if it goes tits up he can just walk away and go back to mummy dearest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.