Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why she's started this fitness malarky- so she can turn round and be all 'i'm focusing on me being me, don't want any children, my fitness journey' etc etc etc. All the while gritting her teeth and being really bitter that Billie will be getting all the new baby deals and exclusives πŸ€ͺ
Hence the fitness thing, bet she's trying it get a fitness line with someone or something. Saint whatever is clearly not getting enough in for her πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine being in that much competition with a sibling it must be really annoying, but then again I can see how it can happen!

Reactions: 3
Oh Ferne is coming out with something new that’s fitness related. That’s why she’s hopping on the bandwagon.

That will definitely be it then, Sam seriously needs a life of her own
She’s the typical person who replaces an attribute as a hobby. Her current, long term hobby is living in Surrey. She’s the type of person who thinks drinking flavoured gin and β€˜prossex’ is a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only thing worse than Billie getting something over her is Ferne getting something over her. GOOD LUCK SAMANFA

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe Billie, Sam and Ferne are all only 30 or just under, they look so much older! When they are 40 they're gonna look 50 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I can't believe Billie, Sam and Ferne are all only 30 or just under, they look so much older! When they are 40 they're gonna look 50 πŸ˜‚
It's not just how they look, it's how they live - in that group if you're not married or at least engaged and got a mortgage on a starter home by 24 then you've FAILED babez

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving all the old photos for Ferne McCanns birthday, they look like different people πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
How anyone can grow a human being for 9 months, give birth to them, look at their tiny face for the first time and think - yeah, looks like a Tony, is BEYOND me.

When the midwife discharged them from the hospital she probably didn’t bother checking they had a car seat, name like Tony he’ll drive his own transit van home and stop at a cafe on the way for a fry up.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like their old house in Herts is up for sale now. Doesn’t Niall from 1D own it? Would bloody LOVE for Billie to buy it to get one over on Sam!

Check it out here

Looks like their old house in Herts is up for sale now. Doesn’t Niall from 1D own it? Would bloody LOVE for Billie to buy it to get one over on Sam!

Check it out here
This looks like a much nicer house Thana their house in Surrey!

Reactions: 2
This looks like a much nicer house Thana their house in Surrey!
It sure does!! Her new house in Esher is really nothing special shes definitely down graded from her previous house imo.. Hers is one of the smallest down the road.. theres a big one down there with a lambo on the drive looking like something out of grand designs.

Reactions: 3
It sure does!! Her new house in Esher is really nothing special shes definitely down graded from her previous house imo.. Hers is one of the smallest down the road.. theres a big one down there with a lambo on the drive looking like something out of grand designs.
Esher is the lower end of Surrey, the budget end. its where Essex people move to be like Sam and say they live in Surrey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Esher is the lower end of Surrey, the budget end. its where Essex people move to be like Sam and say they live in Surrey
Aw I dont agree I live in Surrey and wouldn't say Esher is lower end atall I would say its one of the nicer parts definitely, hence why her house is so small shes paying for the area πŸ₯΄πŸ˜³ there are nicer parts.. Oxshott for example but Eshers definitely a nicer part xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.