Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Baby Paul is Paul Tony, isn’t he, is baby Tony Tony Paul? 😂
How anyone can grow a human being for 9 months, give birth to them, look at their tiny face for the first time and think - yeah, looks like a Tony, is BEYOND me.

When the midwife discharged them from the hospital she probably didn’t bother checking they had a car seat, name like Tony he’ll drive his own transit van home and stop at a cafe on the way for a fry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Wants to be married but Big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Absolutely cracks me up that Sam thinks she’s some rich, classy housewife from Surrey. When we all know she’s a chav from Essex with a criminal stepfather, coked up slapper mother and a ticket tout brother in law. She rents her house and her boyfriend who hasn’t had a job in years would rather snog his mum and share a bed with son then her 🤣🤣🤣. Sam Hun you can wear all the Fendi you like and rent all the mansions in Surrey, but you can’t polish a turd babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I'm watching Bullseye and there's a contestant on there, who I couldn't help notice how much Baby Paul and Rosie look like him 😄😄
20200704_210837.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Disneylover

VIP Member
Not sure how I feel about the picture of rosie and big Paul kissing on the lips on her stories. I mean I guess it's ok but I dont think I'd ever post the pictures on sm. Also nice to see shes in touch with reality. Out of curiosity I swiped up on her stories with the Jean's. £165 a pair. How of touch. People are out of work, have less income than usual and dont know if they'll have jobs to go back too. For example Virgin and BA are laying off thousands of staff. And IDK about you but that was def an af she was doing for them jeans.
I don’t see anything wrong with a father kissing his daughter on the lips, I don’t get why it would be an issue? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sticky One

VIP Member
Have you seen that Paul’s brother Tony has had a baby and they’ve named him Tony 😩 baby Paul and baby Tony 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

northfieldsx

Random but does that Claudia woman annoy anyone else. Her Instagram annoys me so much. Who calls their baby Tony in 2020 - poor child 😂 . What a pair of self obsessed wankers Big baby Paul and his brother, Tony are. Big baby Paul's child is called Paul Tony and Tony's is called Tony Paul. You couldn't make it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
One day we was going to the farm and we was having a great time then we was thinking oh yeah we should film this and it was great.
The End!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Everything about Sam is a mystery to me. She’s so fucking weird! There’s something so off centre about her. I think she wants to be mega rich and a member of high society but I don’t get why she keeps her homes so cold and empty! Also she speaks to Sue and Billie like they’re neighbours she doesn’t really know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

eyeballs

VIP Member
I think poster was being sarcastic as of course Sam did not stop going on about how she breastfed her kids.

• Heart
  • Haha

drewydrop

Chatty Member
My boyfriends a kitchen designer and yeah you’d get the plans for free. Jason Manford was talking on his podcast yesterday about how he had a quote for new wardrobes/ dressing room and was quoted about £30k but said it was too much. The company then either offered it for free or a heavily reduced cost if he’d promote it on his Instagram and he declined as his audience wasn’t exactly the right clientele for £30k wardrobes! He ended up spending £900 in Ikea instead :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha