Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely! I think Billie will have maybe one more but Sam will have to out do her and have at least 2-3 more. Sam will breastfeed all of her future babies and only give them organic food to eat, but she won’t talk about it or make big deal about it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has been shooting saint avenue today, presumably in her garden. But who’s shooting, surely not Paul? I would have thought having someone else round, even in your garden, wouldn’t be allowed as part of the self isolation rules?

Reactions: 5
Yeah defo not allowed visitors. You’re allowed people to drop off food or medicine, but that’s it. Has she even been back a week yet?

Reactions: 1
Just seen her posturing and pouting on her Insta page, looks like a 6 year old playing at being a model.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Call me old fashioned but surely when you’re seeing someone a while and things start to get serious, you discuss the future and if you want marriage and babies etc. Obviously the babies aren’t an issue both kids are spoiled little shits but obviously loved. But if you want to be married as much as Sam does and want to not be married as much as Paul does then surely that’s an issue. They want different things. But if you’re gonna stay don’t moan and beg for a proposal.

Reactions: 16
I think Sam was just desperate to have a baby after Billie. So she didn’t stop to think about if Paul wanted to get married etc. She probably assumed he’d fall in line after the kids, but seems he’s not budging.

Reactions: 9
How utterly depressing are her “food diaries” I notice she’s stopped her pt training she did every day, probably doesn’t have the energy due to the minuscule amount of food she’s eating!

Reactions: 8
Why does she apologise when she’s late putting up her food diaries? No one actually cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wander if anyone actually thinks to themselves 'oooh i wander what Sam had for dinner tonight! I know, I'll just go check her stories'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just seems so sad at the moment ? Despite still selling anything and being boring 😂

Reactions: 4
I think whoever said Billie is pregnant is definitely right, sorry I know there's another thread!

Reactions: 7
I think whoever said Billie is pregnant is definitely right, sorry I know there's another thread!
Billie is waiting for OK or Hello to turn up for the 10 page spread on how they conceived during lockdown and the pressures of her new house!!! I can just imagine that'll happen.
Maybe that's why Sam is in a mood as she isn't preggers nor engaged!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They said they would have the next one at the same time haha

Maybe Sam said that to try and make sure Billie didn't have one without her getting pregnant and Sam can't get pregnant yet because she would be going back on what she said about being married before having another one. Strange people!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Billie is waiting for OK or Hello to turn up for the 10 page spread on how they conceived during lockdown and the pressures of her new house!!! I can just imagine that'll happen.
Maybe that's why Sam is in a mood as she isn't preggers nor engaged!!!!
Also why she's started this fitness malarky- so she can turn round and be all 'i'm focusing on me being me, don't want any children, my fitness journey' etc etc etc. All the while gritting her teeth and being really bitter that Billie will be getting all the new baby deals and exclusives 🤪

Reactions: 12
Call me old fashioned but surely when you’re seeing someone a while and things start to get serious, you discuss the future and if you want marriage and babies etc. Obviously the babies aren’t an issue both kids are spoiled little shits but obviously loved. But if you want to be married as much as Sam does and want to not be married as much as Paul does then surely that’s an issue. They want different things. But if you’re gonna stay don’t moan and beg for a proposal.
I honestly think big Paul loves mind games and control and Sam's taking a leaf now by saying no more babies unless she's married, he's holding her hostage over the marriage proposal so she's stepped it up by holding off on any more pregnancies it's like tit for tat but what a way to live !!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.