Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying in her comments on the holiday video - I’ve been back for days - totally going to try and say she was back before the quarantine came into force
Also ps no ads 🤣 she defo reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg they might be planning on doing a fitness dvd too now that Paul lost that weight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So was the ‘unexpected’ ‘last minute’ holiday just for content and to do that video ( with no ads just everything tagged and af links ) she exhausts me with all her selling 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that bit of the stories of BP sitting at the computer... I'm betting it's not even on and he's just staring at his football made out of sticklebricks instead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Give credit where it's due with Sam - I've noticed she does reply to questions that she is asked on social media, unlike Billie who doesn't bother to interact with her followers. She just regards them as her shoppers or she will respond to people she knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think there is a hidden rivalry between Sam and Billie? I feel like they are always passive aggressively completing with each other 🤷🏼‍♀️ I prefer Sam personally...

Reactions: 18
Give credit where it's due with Sam - I've noticed she does reply to questions that she is asked on social media, unlike Billie who doesn't bother to interact with her followers. She just regards them as her shoppers or she will respond to people she knows.
Maybe it's the Assistant she employed that responds?

Reactions: 3
She's being very careful to show she's not flouting the self isolation rules, anyone else waiting for her to slip up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think that Billie is much more successful career wise now? She seems to have a lot more going on than Sam and I wish Sam would address questions in regards to what happened to All Bits London which has now disappeared and has been replaced with Saint Avenue!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think that Billie is much more successful career wise now? She seems to have a lot more going on than Sam and I wish Sam would address questions in regards to what happened to All Bits London which has now disappeared and has been replaced with Saint Avenue!
I think she just rebranded it and changed the style of clothes to a bit more grown up rather than the chavvy market stuff All Bits was selling, although to me it looks like she just ripped off style cheat style of clothing

Reactions: 2
I think she just rebranded it and changed the style of clothes to a bit more grown up rather than the chavvy market stuff All Bits was selling, although to me it looks like she just ripped off style cheat style of clothing
All bits London and Saint Avenue are both dreadful names.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she went to Paris and mixed two streets.
Saint Germain and Avenue Montaigne.
Two streets in Paris that are upmarket. She thought I will use that to create my clothes brand. That’s my guess.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.