Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think there is a hidden rivalry between Sam and Billie? I feel like they are always passive aggressively completing with each other 🤷🏼‍♀️ I prefer Sam personally...
Oh yes!! I have always seen it and Sam is a little jel of Billie but she doesn’t take it out on Billie, which is good, so many jealous people put the object of their jealousy down with passive aggressive comments, and hand on heart I’ve never seen this between them, they’re close and I think they would both do anything for one another, I don’t think Billie rubs anything in Sam’s face either so it’s just one of those things!🤷🏻‍♀️

Does anyone think that Billie is much more successful career wise now? She seems to have a lot more going on than Sam and I wish Sam would address questions in regards to what happened to All Bits London which has now disappeared and has been replaced with Saint Avenue!
I think because Billie wasn’t a proper character when TOWIE first started, and Sam was, then I reckon Billie had more time to have a life away from the cameras, her relationship wasn’t on tv as Greg was against it, which I quite agree with, would they have been as strong and lasted if they had had a TV relationship?-probs not I am thinking. Anyway Sam was more fame focused and at first then Billie just popped up now and then on the original The Baby Diaries and then I think some viewers called to see more of Billie and her family, hence her now being in it and the show being called The Mummy Diaries.

Does anyone think that Billie is much more successful career wise now? She seems to have a lot more going on than Sam and I wish Sam would address questions in regards to what happened to All Bits London which has now disappeared and has been replaced with Saint Avenue!
I think because Billie wasn’t a proper character when TOWIE first started, and Sam was, then I reckon Billie had more time to have a life away from the cameras, her relationship wasn’t on tv as Greg was against it, which I quite agree with, would they have been as strong and lasted if they had had a TV relationship?-probs not I am thinking. Anyway Sam was more fame focused and at first then Billie just popped up now and then on the original The Baby Diaries and then I think some viewers called to see more of Billie and her family, hence her now being in it and the show being called The Mummy Diaries.

Reactions: 2
Any one remember when Sam did page 3 on towie not quite the old money Surrey living she promotes now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she went to Paris and mixed two streets.
Saint Germain and Avenue Montaigne.
Two streets in Paris that are upmarket. She thought I will use that to create my clothes brand. That’s my guess.🤣🤣
I think you’re giving her too much credit, I’m not sure she’s that intelligent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie Price is bankrupt and has been several times
Well yes but she has still made fortunes to go bankrupt in first place!! My point is that she and Sam don’t come across the brightest but with making money then they’re doing/have done something right!!

Reactions: 4
She said the coasters were for Suzie's new lounge ,I know she moved , wonder where she's gone 🤔

Reactions: 2
Anyone else convinced Billie is pregnant? She hasn't put up one single photo on this holiday that hasn't had either arfur in front of her tummy, or her standing bent over 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeaaaaah I think Billie is pregnant. We are both slim and I bloat immediately from the day I find out I’m pregnant and it looks like a bump even though there’s only a tiny poppyseed in there 🤣 from few pics I’ve seen of her it looks like she is early stages of pregnancy! SAMANFA GONNA BE SO ANGRY

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well yes but she has still made fortunes to go bankrupt in first place!! My point is that she and Sam don’t come across the brightest but with making money then they’re doing/have done something right!!
They have a kind of animal cunning I think

Reactions: 1
Yeaaaaah I think Billie is pregnant. We are both slim and I bloat immediately from the day I find out I’m pregnant and it looks like a bump even though there’s only a tiny poppyseed in there 🤣 from few pics I’ve seen of her it looks like she is early stages of pregnancy! SAMANFA GONNA BE SO ANGRY
If Sam wants another she's going to have to back track on saying she wants to be married first , otherwise there is going to be veerryy long gap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Sam will have more children than Billie just so she’s won (in her eyes).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.