Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to say the same thing! She's living about 50 years ago, it's not healthy to get sun damage, poor kids don't even get a say in it
It’s not 1978 when it was accepted, even encouraged to let your children get 3rd degree burns in the Costas every summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
definitely!! Did youever notice on mummy diaries she would push the kids into different “hobbies”? Rosie learning music as a literal baby, football for baby Paul, loaaaaads of random crap and she’s like to the camera “oh yeee they might be the next big thing”...pushing Rosie to do horse riding as a 2 year old.. there’s no need
When Sam started mummy diary’s and used different classes my friend was asked to run a class for her (won’t say what class). Apparently Sam was literally there for 20 minutes, Paul run riot, Gayner was looking after him the whole time while Sam just sat there and laughed while baby Paul hit other children/ run riot. Once they had got what they needed to they left the hour long class early. Apparently she was really annoyed because her because she disrupted the class by being late and then just bleeping off early!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sam literally comments on every one of BP posts and most of the time he don’t even like it how awkward

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Samanfa commenting on David Beckham’s most recent picture of Harper is peak Sam. Bet she thought they would be friends in LA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soooo now she’s back from Costa Del Covid do we think she will actually quarantine for two weeks??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soooo now she’s back from Costa Del Covid do we think she will actually quarantine for two weeks??
No! I get that people need a holiday but can’t they just bloody wait til things are normal?! We don’t need people going on holiday! It’s infuriating

Reactions: 5
I have noticed her latest story on Rosie's shoes is an aff link but not labelled?
She does it all the time! She’s taking the sides of rosies cot, wasnt it mentioned on here last week or so she was too big for a cot

Reactions: 3
She does it all the time! She’s taking the sides of rosies cot, wasnt it mentioned on here last week or so she was too big for a cot
Does she? Sorry it's probably been mentioned before like but it just winds me up - she's got enough money to just give the links doesn't have to affiliate everything and at least declare it don't make out you're doing us all a favour. She has got on my tits for ages but new to the thread so hi!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she? Sorry it's probably been mentioned before like but it just winds me up - she's got enough money to just give the links doesn't have to affiliate everything and at least declare it don't make out you're doing us all a favour. She has got on my tits for ages but new to the thread so hi!
Oh I didn’t mean it in a bad way towards you, just so annoying how she’s always doing it 🙈😂 I noticed yesterday all the bedding stories didn’t have it declared either which I’m sure it should have

Reactions: 3
I bet these recipes she's putting on her story are laying the foundations for announcing a cook book or something.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps when Sam releases her cook book, Paul should also release a book detailing how he managed to “cure” Sam of Crohns. He achieved what no doctor ever has.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.