Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Someone on fbook tried to rope me into the Avon and Herbalife world once, I asked them where I’d find customers that would give me an apparent £500 a week income. Their reply was ‘people you know’. I firmly told them no one I know would buy that shit, I was sadly blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pinkpea

Does anyone else think its weird AF that Sams sells a satchel of collagen powder.... Its had her selling her house, moving to America, becoming a millionaire 🙄 uprooting her family for it, distances herself from family, friends etc and yeah.... This wee satchel of powder done all that 🙄👍 you can litterly buy them on amazon & poundland but hers has been life changing?? This is weird AF & deff a cover up for something

Gossipgirl79

The photo with BBP on her stories actually makes me so sad for her. She just wants his attention and he refuses to give it to her. But then I think she must KNOW what everyone says about them so why post that!!

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Looking at how she positions the towels, Sam will say that the one at the top (that's slightly hidden) is an 'F' 🤦‍♀️, she will never be a Knightley.
What an awful existence. Having to drop not so subtle hints in the hopes that some bozo who you had 3 kids with will deign to propose to you. Never gonna happen.

• Sad

orangehead

VIP Member
In one of the recent podcasts, both Sam and Billie talk about Greg and Paul going to their offices and that Greg’s is in central London?? Didn’t realise either of them had a job ?
Greg is an awfah, he’s written many books and definitely needs an office.

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
Hi Sam,
Remember when big Paul snogged his mum Gaynor on tv? Remember when he criticised the way you drained pasta when you were heavily pregnant and ordered you to make beans on toast when you were breastfeeding? Do you ever feel upset that Billie had a big Maldives wedding and you’re still unmarried after a decade and three children with your partner?

Reactions: 12

jafoolay

I am late. Can someone please give me a run down on what Paul does for a living apart from fancying his mum

• Haha

asumgal

Sam the gymnast.
Sam the medic (curer of chron’s disease and baby excema plus a collagen expert).
Sam the travel advisor.
Sam the fountain of knowledge for all things child protection related.

Are there any limits to this one’s talents.
Don't forget Sam the photographer.......

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So Sam’s cooked and now is going to clear up as well. Get that useless lump of a boyfriend to do that. No wonder he won’t bother marrying her, she waits on him hand and foot anyway

orangehead

VIP Member
Didn’t she pluck her eyelashes to make wishes when her dad was sent down?
Perhaps she’s just putting up with everything to hang on in there rather than have her children grow up without their dad being around full time.
If that’s the basis of their relationship then it’s not much of a role model for her kids and it must sacrifice her happiness too - if that’s the case, she’s being taken for granted and needs to do something about it. But it’s their relationship and we will never really know.
That’s what she’s said before, no matter what she would never leave the father of her children because of what growing up without her father did to her. That’s why he knows he can do anything, or not do it, and she won’t leave.
---
Mark will divorce Michelle, marry Lauren and have triplets within a year and Sam will finally see the light and ditch BBP. Joey Essex will come out.

It’s funny that she had other serious or semi serious relationships before BBP with men that were somewhat good to her. It’s not like she was with Paul from age 16, took their relationship to be normality and thought all men snog their mums, criticise the way she drains pasta and demand beans on toast when she’s nursing a child. She had something to benchmark it against. It makes it even more bizarre that she doesn't leave or give him an ultimatum.
If mark and Lauren get back together itv had better give them their own tv show or I’ll never watch again 😂

• Haha