Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I think it was about four to six months before she fell pregnant. In the baby and mummy diaries Sam and her whole family are convinced he’ll propose shortly after the first baby.
You do not know anyone after 6 months lol I don’t care what anyone says!

Also says online her and Joey only split up Sept 2014!? and she had baby Paul end of 2015!…. She must of moved on quick 😂🤝

Reactions: 14
When they kiss it’s just so fake. He comes across like he really can’t stand her. He’s definitely in it for the money and the work free lifestyle that comes with it. BBP is only interested in himself and BP 🤢
So true. It’s always her planting a kiss on him, never the other way round. And he always just looks mildly irritated 😣

Reactions: 14

GalGal

VIP Member
I get such an off vibe from sainted firstborn Baby Pol. I’d love him to prove us wrong and become a respectful, educated, upstanding member of society but with those two dollops for parents he doesn’t really stand a chance 😵💫
He’ll be just like his dad I fear.

Reactions: 13
Was there not an episode when Sam was preparing for baby Paul’s birth and she had a baby grow with little wings on the back and he said there is no chance my baby is wearing that. Her face was so down trodden and I can’t believe she’s still with him all these years later

Bec_123

She has a problem with chemicals in everything, vaccines being dangerous, Chem trails in the sky yet happily shoves coke up her nose :LOL:
Remember the video that was swiftly deleted? Think it was Fernes garden party a few year back with sax man. Sam's jaw was in a whole other post code 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just watched her ‘education’ video on her collagen page. she’s now re-branded herself as Samantha (no more our manf). I’ve never seen someone so awkward in front of the camera. She uses too many big words that she can’t pronounce properly and She’s desperately trying to remember what to say next (or reading it) so comes across with zero credibility.
There’s a few comments about her having a face of filler and Botox but I expect they’ll get deleted pretty quickly!

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Why is he only interested in BP when he has three kids?
He has severe daddy issues. Through BB
P he gets to re reate the childhood of a loving father son relationship that he never had.

I also think that after BP, he didn't want anymore children. Sam only gave him more cos she thought she'd get a ring

GalGal

VIP Member
Can we safely say no Mother’s Day proposal? Imagine if he ever did propose, what would happen to this thread? Would it have to close down?

• Haha

Carlisle89

The podcast this week: Sam's first day back at home from Dubai, jet-lagged and exhausted. She makes spag bol for tea, but Paul asks her why she can't cook a roast. What an absolute c*nt.

• Angry
  • Wow

rhobh17

VIP Member
Leap year in 5 days, which means 5 days til our manf gets down on one knee and finally becomes the fiancée she’s always wanted to be! Bet BBP can’t wait 😅

• Haha