Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this year is a leap year, it's traditional for women to propose on 29 Feb, maybe Sam will propose to BBP😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well this year is a leap year, it's traditional for women to propose on 29 Feb, maybe Sam will propose to BBP😂
👀 now I’m sad they’re no longer on a reality show so I can see this 😂

Didn’t they have a conversation about this on the show though? I’m sure she joked about proposing or someone did and he said he’d say no…?

Reactions: 5
He would absolutely turn her down saying it’s a man’s job to propose .. and then just go about his day not proposing and probably suggesting another baby before they commit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He would absolutely turn her down saying it’s a man’s job to propose .. and then just go about his day not proposing and probably suggesting another baby before they commit 😂😂😂😂
Remember when he thought she was proposing in Dubai when she did the dive thing in tha mall !! He said then he would have said no

• Haha
Remember when he thought she was proposing in Dubai when she did the dive thing in tha mall !! He said then he would have said no
Oh yeah ahahahahhaa god she’s so tragic. She made such a big thing about wanting to get married .. looks a bit silly now doesn’t she, must hate that it’s all out there forever all the ‘we wanna get married, but we’re not rushing..’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, totally embarrassing. Fancy basing your life (and TV show) around the build up of a big proposal and marriage that will never happen. Three kids and he still doesn't want to marry her. Nothing wrong with having kids and not being married, but that was her whole existence and the range of excuses. The bloke always looked so shifty like he wanted to disappear whenever someone asked him when they were getting married. Prime user and he knows that she will never leave him due to wanting to save face.

Yeah, totally embarrassing. Fancy basing your life (and TV show) around the build up of a big proposal and marriage that will never happen. Three kids and he still doesn't want to marry her. Nothing wrong with having kids and not being married, but that was her whole existence and the range of excuses. The bloke always looked so shifty like he wanted to disappear whenever someone asked him when they were getting married. Prime user and he knows that she will never leave him due to wanting to save face.
I just don’t understand how she can believe he loves her when he won’t do one simple thing she really wants at no detriment to himself. That seems like control to me and not love.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we know why he won’t propose? I just find it so selfish of him. He knows this is the one thing she is desperate for and can’t buy 🤣 she’s given him 3 kids and he still can’t be arsed to give her a ring. I saw 2 of her kids with what I’m sure was a nanny the other day at a trampoline park / soft play.

Reactions: 12
Do we know why he won’t propose? I just find it so selfish of him. He knows this is the one thing she is desperate for and can’t buy 🤣 she’s given him 3 kids and he still can’t be arsed to give her a ring. I saw 2 of her kids with what I’m sure was a nanny the other day at a trampoline park / soft play.
He’s desperately in love with his mother and just can’t let gaynor go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it acknowledged she and billie both have Nannie’s despite making loads of money of the baby diaries and the mummy diaries?
He doesn’t propose because he’s a wanker. He was absolute Vile to Sam in the baby diaries, I could hardly watch. Perhaps she should change her tune and tell him she doesn’t believe in marriage, then he’ll decide he’s old fashioned and she must be his wife.

Isn’t it acknowledged she and billie both have Nannie’s despite making loads of money of the baby diaries and the mummy diaries?
He doesn’t propose because he’s a wanker. He was absolute Vile to Sam in the baby diaries, I could hardly watch. Perhaps she should change her tune and tell him she doesn’t believe in marriage, then he’ll decide he’s old fashioned and she must be his wife.
Yeah I remember him being an absolute twit to her in the baby diaries. Don’t know how she’s put up with that tit for so long. I hope the house is in her name seeing as he’s never bothered to work a day since they’ve been together. I just presumed cos he didn’t work he’d be around to look after the kids but clearly he doesn’t 🤣

I do think it’s strange he hasn’t married her considering he has such an easy life, you would think he would want to ‘lock it down’… but then there’s also the fact he just doesn’t seem a nice person and probably gets a kick out of being mean and dangling that string.. it’s the only bit of control he has in reality so probably feels like he has some sort of power by being cruel and not proposing. Regardless he is a bleeping weirdo. 😆 Can you imagine if she just randomly decided to leave him? I wonder what type of financial position he would be in. Surely any money they have coming in is from her? He would be fucked surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish she would leave him. Get with a man that says ‘thank you’ when you make his beans on toast. It’s not a high bar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish she would leave him. Get with a man that says ‘thank you’ when you make his beans on toast. It’s not a high bar.
Or even better, someone that will make HER beans on toast.

I liked her on TOWIE and I feel like this man child has dragged her down massively. I watched some old family diaries episodes this week and the energy difference between Billie and Greg vs Sam and Paul and their households is so pronounced. Billie and Greg come across fun and high energy but also quite natural. Sam tries so hard to be a fun family but it comes across really forced and she can't bounce off Paul because he's so boring and negative.

Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand the ‘no marriage’ thing. Surely having children together is a way bigger commitment than marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Or even better, someone that will make HER beans on toast.

I liked her on TOWIE and I feel like this man child has dragged her down massively. I watched some old family diaries episodes this week and the energy difference between Billie and Greg vs Sam and Paul and their households is so pronounced. Billie and Greg come across fun and high energy but also quite natural. Sam tries so hard to be a fun family but it comes across really forced and she can't bounce off Paul because he's so boring and negative.
Yeah it would be nice if she got with someone who did things for her, earned money, helped with the kids so she could have a break. The point is even someone that said thanks for cooking would be a step up from BBP who criticises her for not draining the pasta properly.
---
I just don’t understand the ‘no marriage’ thing. Surely having children together is a way bigger commitment than marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️
The no marriage thing is a big deal because she’s been going on about it since she was pregnant with bp. She since produced two more kids, been together years and nothing. It would be different is she said ‘I’m a modern woman, I don’t need marriage’ or ‘we’re happy as we are but might get around to it one day’. But she doesn’t she clearly wants a wedding.

Reactions: 11
Honestly I don’t think anything is really a commitment, people walk out on their kids, divorce or sell their house they bought together. The only commitment is being there day after day making it work and making your person happy and he knows how much she wants to be married and he won’t do that for her when it won’t be detrimental to him in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22