Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think it’s weird when the slap was mentioned on Towie she never once mentioned the reasons that she then mentioned years later.
She actually said at the time everyone’s slapped their boyfriend at some point

Reactions: 10
Sam and Billie do tend to speak about Love Island on the podcast - even as recently as the winter Love Island earlier this year. Wonder if they’ll address Joey being on

Reactions: 2
I thought joey dumped Sam?? So she didn’t really have the option of staying with him. I wonder if she’d have got with Paul if someone could have told her she’ll be cohabiting with children and no ring for over a decade.
Yeah it was Joey’s choice to end things and Sam was the one chasing him and wanting to stay engaged. There was some back and forth but once it was over she moved on really quick and was pregnant quickly too.
---
I still think it’s weird when the slap was mentioned on Towie she never once mentioned the reasons that she then mentioned years later.
She actually said at the time everyone’s slapped their boyfriend at some point
Yeah considering she seemed the toxic one I do doubt Sam’s description of events. Why was it not mentioned at the time??

I don’t watch LI but I find Joey quite tragic, he’s just like a desperado trying to cling on to any kind of fame after being on every reality show going

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t watch LI but I find Joey quite tragic, he’s just like a desperado trying to cling on to any kind of fame after being on every reality show going
I don’t know. I don’t watch love island either but people make a lot of money off the back of it so I suppose a jobs a job and money is money. People could do way more desperate things for money. He is always still being asked on reality shows and offered decent money so I don’t blame him tbh 😂

Sorry if this has already been discussed but what do Paul and Greg do as jobs? They’re constantly getting off to Dubai ‘for work’ but it’s very vague what they’re actually doing.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but what do Paul and Greg do as jobs? They’re constantly getting off to Dubai ‘for work’ but it’s very vague what they’re actually doing.
It’s the 8th wonder of the world!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah it was Joey’s choice to end things and Sam was the one chasing him and wanting to stay engaged. There was some back and forth but once it was over she moved on really quick and was pregnant quickly too.
---

Yeah considering she seemed the toxic one I do doubt Sam’s description of events. Why was it not mentioned at the time??
Maybe she thought because she’d been engaged to joey it wouldn’t be all that difficult to get engaged again to someone else. Yes I recall her being with Paul and pregnant within months of separating from joey. I wonder if Paul was a rebound thing who ended up being long term because she got pregnant.

Free loading and enjoying a free holiday courtesy of their wife / partner. The ultimate grifters.

Reactions: 8
I was at the same cheerleading competition as her yesterday and a few mums recognised the daughter before Sam which weirded me out slightly. Then she was just ignoring security and standing right under the stage whilst everyone else stayed behind the barrier… she seemed to just be minding her business though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was at the same cheerleading competition as her yesterday and a few mums recognised the daughter before Sam which weirded me out slightly. Then she was just ignoring security and standing right under the stage whilst everyone else stayed behind the barrier… she seemed to just be minding her business though
So entitled - was she stood by herself or with Sharon Canu etc?

Reactions: 1
Joey was smitten, so much so he proposed…which is more than BBP has done in the last decade 🤣
I remember watching it at the time thinking he was really in love with her. I just remember how insane his family were acting, particularly Chloe Sims. Piling on the pressure for him to finish with her. She always seems to be too involved and judgmental with her siblings relationships too. His family treated him like a child and were very controlling making out he could do no wrong and she was the wicked witch. I wonder if he regrets this now? But it was pathetic how he would go running back to his family every time they would have the slightest disagreement and they would all get involved. He definitely seems to have a real sense of someone who is lost about him, he seemed desperate to settle down but has never even come close to it with anyone else. His family do come across as odd to me. Probably would have benefited from having in laws like Sam’s family, they all seem very close knit and supportive. Also I’m sure the Faiers would have rather been spared from the weirdo that is Paul!

The irony of her talking into her phone about 'holistic beauty' when her face and lips are stretched to bursting with fillers and god knows what :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
gosh I know someone with Crohns and they suffer terribly! she’s so insulting
The fact she's basically saying her fishy tampons cure it is outrageous, I don't understand how they get away with lying about it. If it was that amazing it would be available on the nhs ffs