Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh while listening to the pod earlier on, when Sam said she and Billie were thinking about going as the Ugly Sisters to Luisa Zissman's Bridgerton party, but that wasn't feasible, as they'd need to spend too long in hair and make-up to get into character. Probably not as long as she thinks...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is there a bigger narcissist in the world than Luisa Zissman? Even by the standards of the worst Z-listers, she is utterly insufferable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wonder what Sam thinks of Joey going into love island
Joey was really seemed to be smitten with Sam. Not caught up on this thread in forever but seems like BBP hasn’t changed still as useless as ever - he makes Wayne slob look like a real go getter. TBH Wayne slob’s probably more attractive than him too

Reactions: 6
Joey was smitten, so much so he proposed…which is more than BBP has done in the last decade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Sam secretly regrets settling with Paul and wishes she stayed with Joey, at least she’d be married :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Joey do something bad to Sam though? Can’t remember what something like bringing his mates back and she was naked in bed? Or was that Mark w?

Reactions: 2
I thought joey dumped Sam?? So she didn’t really have the option of staying with him. I wonder if she’d have got with Paul if someone could have told her she’ll be cohabiting with children and no ring for over a decade.

Reactions: 3