Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching it at the time thinking he was really in love with her. I just remember how insane his family were acting, particularly Chloe Sims. Piling on the pressure for him to finish with her. She always seems to be too involved and judgmental with her siblings relationships too. His family treated him like a child and were very controlling making out he could do no wrong and she was the wicked witch. I wonder if he regrets this now? But it was pathetic how he would go running back to his family every time they would have the slightest disagreement and they would all get involved. He definitely seems to have a real sense of someone who is lost about him, he seemed desperate to settle down but has never even come close to it with anyone else. His family do come across as odd to me. Probably would have benefited from having in laws like Sam’s family, they all seem very close knit and supportive. Also I’m sure the Faiers would have rather been spared from the weirdo that is Paul!
Absolutely agree with this! She was treated awfully by Chloe sims who got way too involved in their relationship.

Reactions: 4
gosh I know someone with Crohns and they suffer terribly! she’s so insulting
I’ve got Crohn’s and this is so dangerous! The only thing that gets it in remission is hard core steroids. After that you’re on a LIFELONG course of medication. If you’re unlucky it’s cut out of you. She must’ve had it in such a small area that it barely even registers.

She is spreading disinformation. Dangerous disinformation which will harm her followers. All she cares about is coin. No surprise there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If what she is claiming about healing her Crohn's is true, why can't she give specifics - as in what vitamins she took, what food she ate etc? Surely she would want to help people living with Crohn's, knowing first hand how much of an awful debilitating disease it is?
She's praying on the vulnerable and only interested in lining her pockets shelling the collagen shite. No morals!
Whilst I'm at it, she couldn't give a flying duck about the orphaned children she 'helps' either. She uses and exploits them for her own gain. woman.

Reactions: 14
I’ve got Crohn’s and this is so dangerous! The only thing that gets it in remission is hard core steroids. After that you’re on a LIFELONG course of medication. If you’re unlucky it’s cut out of you. She must’ve had it in such a small area that it barely even registers.

She is spreading disinformation. Dangerous disinformation which will harm her followers. All she cares about is coin. No surprise there.
The husband of someone i work with has crohns. He's been in and out of hospital recently with it. It's gotten so bad he needs a stoma. She's spouting so much bullshit!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I mean. It’s almost like she never really had crohns 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
This is honestly what I think, I wouldn't believe a word she says until she proved it with medical records. This is the same woman who believes every conspiracy theory going and doesn't believe in vaccinations but will most definitely be at the hospital if her kids needed help. She jumps on every bandwagon going thinking it makes her look smart o_O

Reactions: 16
This is honestly what I think, I wouldn't believe a word she says until she proved it with medical records. This is the same woman who believes every conspiracy theory going and doesn't believe in vaccinations but will most definitely be at the hospital if her kids needed help. She jumps on every bandwagon going thinking it makes her look smart o_O
Wait, she hasn't vaccinated her kids??

Reactions: 2
She has a problem with chemicals in everything, vaccines being dangerous, Chem trails in the sky yet happily shoves coke up her nose :LOL:

Reactions: 15
She has a problem with chemicals in everything, vaccines being dangerous, Chem trails in the sky yet happily shoves coke up her nose :LOL:
And all the shite she pumps into her face!
I say shite, i have botox but if your anti chem and vaccine you need to be anti all of it!

Reactions: 11
Remember the video that was swiftly deleted? Think it was Fernes garden party a few year back with sax man. Sam's jaw was in a whole other post code 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait, she hasn't vaccinated her kids??
I’m not 100% as she hasn’t outright said it (like everything she ‘believes in’ but won’t actually say it bluntly) but used to repost anti vax type stuff (before Covid).
Not very often but I definitely remember 1 or 2 posts and I thought hmm, then she started out with all the natural medicine & the sun is a healer & doesn’t cause cancer, it’s actually the sunscreens 🤯
I’m shocked billie or Suzy haven’t been diagnosed with it yet tbh with the state of their skin.

Reactions: 4