Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd laugh if she got pregnant by Ashley Cole. That would certainly throw the cat among the pigeons in her little Surrey clique
I’m so confused 😂 Ashley Cole seems so random to mention.. why would she get pregnant by him? 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused 😂 Ashley Cole seems so random to mention.. why would she get pregnant by him? 🤣
She’s mates with him and his wife!
I find her being mates with Abbey Clancy bizarre - Abbey comes across as very down to Earth and sound, Sam comes over as a wee snob!

Reactions: 11
I randomly came across her for the first time in a while and she’s still not engaged ?? That’s so odd considering it’s what she wanted ?

Reactions: 2
I randomly came across her for the first time in a while and she’s still not engaged ?? That’s so odd considering it’s what she wanted ?
She 100% doesn’t care about it now, she has other things to achieve and worry about and do and she absolutely doesn’t care about being engaged or married and she’s totally fine just being his girlfriend so can everyone stop talking about it please because she’s fine. Totally fine. Absolutely fine. She doesn’t care. At all. Not even a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I listened to their podcast last year at some point and I remember them saying her and billie had planned all the hen do and wedding and she’s not even engaged 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha she does always say When I go on my hen do, when I am planning my wedding, blah, blah, blah!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic, but still linked to Smanfa. Anyone know what’s happened to her estate agent mate SuperSlimeSurrey? He used to tag Sam or Paul every 5 minutes & vice versa, but not in ages. Also he hasn’t posted about his wife for a veeeery long time, but he posts and gushes about his son every day. Obviously I hope she’s ok, but wondered if they might have split?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I through the grapevine they have split up....guessing Mamfa picked the wife over him.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Saw he got his car stolen yesterday and is setting up his own business and is full of total long winded captions all the time

Slightly off topic, but still linked to Smanfa. Anyone know what’s happened to her estate agent mate SuperSlimeSurrey? He used to tag Sam or Paul every 5 minutes & vice versa, but not in ages. Also he hasn’t posted about his wife for a veeeery long time, but he posts and gushes about his son every day. Obviously I hope she’s ok, but wondered if they might have split?
I thought this too! I wonder what happened? The guy's insta is serious cheese. I've never seen anyone big themselves up so much. He's definitely trying to paint himself as the perfect dad at the moment too....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He just looks so slimy and such a know it all. His wife must’ve got fed up and left 🤢 he still thinks he’s so in with John Terry etc. I can’t watch his videos anymore!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I noticed this. Paul wasn't on their last private jet holiday either!
I noticed this too. It was a couples holiday for a footballer friend (JT & TT were there, along with 6 or 7 other couples and I think most were old footballers) but Super-Slime was there alone. I hope his wife is ok.