Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
I am late. Can someone please give me a run down on what Paul does for a living apart from fancying his mum
He’s single handedly cured Sam of chrons disease, but that was on more of a volunteer basis than employment.
---
I’ve been rewatching old episodes of towie and at the point where Sam gets really ill and gets told she has chron’s disease. She goes so skinny out of nowhere so was def poorly but just reminded me how she suddenly said she didn’t have it anymore and claimed that Paul ‘cured’ her and that’s why she loved him 😂😂 who remembers this?
Ha! We just posted about it at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Honestly when ever she gets the chance to be a cunt she proper takes it.
God forbid flooding getting in the way of another holiday
Her first autobiography is full of cuntiness - she didn't miss an opportunity to throw shade at pretty much all of her TOWIE colleagues. Nice.

Ro98

VIP Member
Wait, she hasn't vaccinated her kids??
I’m not 100% as she hasn’t outright said it (like everything she ‘believes in’ but won’t actually say it bluntly) but used to repost anti vax type stuff (before Covid).
Not very often but I definitely remember 1 or 2 posts and I thought hmm, then she started out with all the natural medicine & the sun is a healer & doesn’t cause cancer, it’s actually the sunscreens 🤯
I’m shocked billie or Suzy haven’t been diagnosed with it yet tbh with the state of their skin.

Pop25

How is fasting a good thing when your a mum? Kids pick up on everything? Open to be educated if it is a good thing!

Santa23

Why though? Maybe the free holidays have dried up and they can't afford £15k holidays every few months on top of the house, cars and school fees.

Not to condone or justify her hitting him, but wasn't it because they were partying in Dubai, she had gone back to the room drunk earlier, stripped and got into bed and then he brought two random guys back for an after party and for 'a laugh' Joey tried to pull back the covers and expose her.
Conveniently she never mentioned this on the episodes where the slap was brought up though. She only said it a long time after

Carlisle89

Lol I think she needs to look up the meaning of "nevertheless" in the dictionary, if she can read. Also, is she that desperate for attention that she needs to post about this on Insta. I mean, I'm sure Emirates have a website.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I’d love if she’s one of the posters who rants about BBP not proposing :ROFLMAO: it should be easy to work her out from us common folk though, she did once have an elocution lesson remember…

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
I think she’s missing a trick here. You all may well have just given her a new business idea to run with.. Barbie/Manfa dolls! Each with their own profession.
That’s got to be a winner, surely?
Now then, complete with accessories eg fishy sachets and tiny kid dolls and a big fat potato shaped Paul an a sagging sofa.

• Haha

Heynoe

Is there a thread to discuss this guy?
I thought something was off when I looked at his page and saw a picture of murdered children lying under a tree. Why would he do that. All the other stuff is wild.

• Wow

Carlisle89

Sam, did you consider reading a book on your 12-hour flight home? It's a good way of passing time and educating yourself.

Reactions: 3