Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I thought joey dumped Sam?? So she didn’t really have the option of staying with him. I wonder if she’d have got with Paul if someone could have told her she’ll be cohabiting with children and no ring for over a decade.
Yeah it was Joey’s choice to end things and Sam was the one chasing him and wanting to stay engaged. There was some back and forth but once it was over she moved on really quick and was pregnant quickly too.
---
I still think it’s weird when the slap was mentioned on Towie she never once mentioned the reasons that she then mentioned years later.
She actually said at the time everyone’s slapped their boyfriend at some point
Yeah considering she seemed the toxic one I do doubt Sam’s description of events. Why was it not mentioned at the time??

Reactions: 2

Sw4

VIP Member
This is honestly what I think, I wouldn't believe a word she says until she proved it with medical records. This is the same woman who believes every conspiracy theory going and doesn't believe in vaccinations but will most definitely be at the hospital if her kids needed help. She jumps on every bandwagon going thinking it makes her look smart o_O
Wait, she hasn't vaccinated her kids??

VIP Member
That video of her making her matcha and having the revive collagen you can see her face after it tastes disgusting
I'm cringing at the acting at the end!! 'Samantha, can you give me some true and falses about collagen' 😂😂😂😂

Looks like someone has been watching Caroline Hirons 😂

Eirawen

VIP Member
Talking of Greg is there going to be another series of the Family Diaries? Or has it been scrapped?

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I came to say exactly the same thing her face is so weird is it fillers or noticed probably both looks so strange very man like .

singleplantparent

Is she still claiming to not have had anything done 🙄
That Crimson Chin didn't grow itself 💀💉
---
To be 96 and married for 73 years you would obviously have to be married at around 23, so for Sam, unless she finds a Time Machine, this is impossible. But as another user said, maths isn't her strong point.
---

Maybe he won’t do it because everyone keeps asking when he will do it?
Or he’s just keeping himself for Gaynor.
If BBP gets married the Bitty probs won't hit right 😂

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Didn’t Joey do something bad to Sam though? Can’t remember what something like bringing his mates back and she was naked in bed? Or was that Mark w?

I randomly came across her for the first time in a while and she’s still not engaged ?? That’s so odd considering it’s what she wanted ?

itsmelilly

Sorry if this has already been discussed but what do Paul and Greg do as jobs? They’re constantly getting off to Dubai ‘for work’ but it’s very vague what they’re actually doing.