Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
she's so self absorbed she wouldn't for one second take into account not sharing other peoples children. Probably thinks they should feel privileged to be in her shot.
I should have edited his face actually instead of share her story, I’ve only just realised I’ve shared it too now

Reactions: 3

GalGal

VIP Member
I thought joey dumped Sam?? So she didn’t really have the option of staying with him. I wonder if she’d have got with Paul if someone could have told her she’ll be cohabiting with children and no ring for over a decade.

Time for a new thread gals & guyzzzz …

thread title taken from @annabelle_bronstein

As you were…
---
Recap from the last thread…

⭐ Sam STILL isn’t married, or engaged (what a surprise) continues to hide her ring finger in pictures to stir up questions but everyone’s passed it now( about 8 years ago)
⭐ Sam keeps posting anti trafficking posts on instagram and waffling on about “saving the children” whilst literally showing her kids all day every day and not protecting them.
⭐ Paul’s mum (the one he snogged) apparently lives in a council flat miles away from BBP
⭐ Sam continues to claim she has had no work done and Paul continues to be a leach
⭐ they apparently have a daughter - who knew 👀
yay! thanks for the new thread and excellent roundup 😂

singleplantparent

Maybe that's why BBP won't put a ring on it
Maybe if she played with his✨🍑ring🍑✨ he'd get her one? I AM SO NOT SORRY FOR THIS 😂 😂 😂 it is 2024 and it's been a long time since it was fine to explore the unknown 👉.

Me: "Alexa, play the Frozen II Playlist" 💀

Alexa: "Gworl, you are so messy, of course I will!"

Me:

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Is there a thread to discuss this guy?
I thought something was off when I looked at his page and saw a picture of murdered children lying under a tree. Why would he do that. All the other stuff is wild.
Here you go

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
Saw he got his car stolen yesterday and is setting up his own business and is full of total long winded captions all the time

Exactly my point- she’s either breaching ASA by saying not gifts when they’re collab or promo and not marking it as that, or she’s vulgar show off.

I don’t for a second think she paid for it all herself. That’s a £100-£150K kitchen Inc those appliances and cooker
I think she showed an Officine Gullo hob on her stories - they are about £20k minimum, and I really doubt they give freebies - they don't need to. Fishy tampons pay more than we ever realised 🤪

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t watch LI but I find Joey quite tragic, he’s just like a desperado trying to cling on to any kind of fame after being on every reality show going
I don’t know. I don’t watch love island either but people make a lot of money off the back of it so I suppose a jobs a job and money is money. People could do way more desperate things for money. He is always still being asked on reality shows and offered decent money so I don’t blame him tbh 😂

Reactions: 2

orangehead

VIP Member
She secretes desperation. It’s actually so tragic
Sam is living proof to never tell a man that you’d never leave him and why because then he knows you’re trapped with him and if he’s a bad man he can use it against you and to his own advantage.
---
Rewatching old towie and it’s crazy Joey had proposed after a year of being together and wanted to give her all the things she asked for (he was immature and still more of a man than Paul).. It’s a bit crazy she was engaged 10 years ago in her early 20s and now has 3 children with big baby Paul and he still hasn’t put a ring on it. She’s spoke about wedding plans and getting engaged since her first son was born and it’s actually embarrassing at this point that it still hasn’t happened.
Joey treated her badly as well. So did mark. (Did she date anyone else on towie?) Arseholes must be her type.

Reactions: 2