Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singleplantparent

Maybe that's why BBP won't put a ring on it
Maybe if she played with his✨🍑ring🍑✨ he'd get her one? I AM SO NOT SORRY FOR THIS 😂 😂 😂 it is 2024 and it's been a long time since it was fine to explore the unknown 👉.

Me: "Alexa, play the Frozen II Playlist" 💀

Alexa: "Gworl, you are so messy, of course I will!"

Me:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Is there a thread to discuss this guy?
I thought something was off when I looked at his page and saw a picture of murdered children lying under a tree. Why would he do that. All the other stuff is wild.
Here you go

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
Saw he got his car stolen yesterday and is setting up his own business and is full of total long winded captions all the time

Exactly my point- she’s either breaching ASA by saying not gifts when they’re collab or promo and not marking it as that, or she’s vulgar show off.

I don’t for a second think she paid for it all herself. That’s a £100-£150K kitchen Inc those appliances and cooker
I think she showed an Officine Gullo hob on her stories - they are about £20k minimum, and I really doubt they give freebies - they don't need to. Fishy tampons pay more than we ever realised 🤪

orangehead

VIP Member
She secretes desperation. It’s actually so tragic
Sam is living proof to never tell a man that you’d never leave him and why because then he knows you’re trapped with him and if he’s a bad man he can use it against you and to his own advantage.
---
Rewatching old towie and it’s crazy Joey had proposed after a year of being together and wanted to give her all the things she asked for (he was immature and still more of a man than Paul).. It’s a bit crazy she was engaged 10 years ago in her early 20s and now has 3 children with big baby Paul and he still hasn’t put a ring on it. She’s spoke about wedding plans and getting engaged since her first son was born and it’s actually embarrassing at this point that it still hasn’t happened.
Joey treated her badly as well. So did mark. (Did she date anyone else on towie?) Arseholes must be her type.

Reactions: 2

Jennytea

VIP Member
I thought joey dumped Sam?? So she didn’t really have the option of staying with him. I wonder if she’d have got with Paul if someone could have told her she’ll be cohabiting with children and no ring for over a decade.
Yeah it was Joey’s choice to end things and Sam was the one chasing him and wanting to stay engaged. There was some back and forth but once it was over she moved on really quick and was pregnant quickly too.
---
I still think it’s weird when the slap was mentioned on Towie she never once mentioned the reasons that she then mentioned years later.
She actually said at the time everyone’s slapped their boyfriend at some point
Yeah considering she seemed the toxic one I do doubt Sam’s description of events. Why was it not mentioned at the time??

Sw4

VIP Member
This is honestly what I think, I wouldn't believe a word she says until she proved it with medical records. This is the same woman who believes every conspiracy theory going and doesn't believe in vaccinations but will most definitely be at the hospital if her kids needed help. She jumps on every bandwagon going thinking it makes her look smart o_O
Wait, she hasn't vaccinated her kids??

VIP Member
That video of her making her matcha and having the revive collagen you can see her face after it tastes disgusting
I'm cringing at the acting at the end!! 'Samantha, can you give me some true and falses about collagen' 😂😂😂😂

Looks like someone has been watching Caroline Hirons 😂

Eirawen

VIP Member
Talking of Greg is there going to be another series of the Family Diaries? Or has it been scrapped?