Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
If she ever manages to get him to propose, then we’ll have another few threads worth when he doesn’t turn up on the wedding day.
Even if he ever did propose I bet it would be a long struggle for him to set a date for the actual wedding 😂 Sam will be claiming her state pension by the time they get married

• Haha
Reactions: 4

orangehead

VIP Member
I’d love if she’s one of the posters who rants about BBP not proposing :ROFLMAO: it should be easy to work her out from us common folk though, she did once have an elocution lesson remember…
Who was the last person to share the photo of bbp snogging his mummy? It’ll be that poster who is really Sam 😂

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
He started joking about selling tickets for Wimbledon and Cup Finals on the podcast 🥴
There was actually no point in BBP being on it cos he hardly said a word!

orangehead

VIP Member
She’s had her pantry organised by a company and everything is labelled “Mumma’s pantry” why is this so annoying to me. The use of the word mumma made me vom a little

That’s what happens when you shack up with a man who refuses to cook even beans on toast, the pantry becomes ‘your’ pantry. And she wouldn’t have called it ‘Faiers pantry’ hoping that one day he’ll marry her. Even though she no longer cares about getting married of course.

• Haha