Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
That video of her making her matcha and having the revive collagen you can see her face after it tastes disgusting
Her making out it tastes delicious results in complaints. Most of the bad reviews are about the taste. Why doesn’t she manage people’s expectations and them scrutinising her face when she takes it by saying something like it doesn’t taste amazing, because no collagen does and I didn’t want to put artificial flavours in it, but it’s definitely bearable, especially for the benefits. And if you don’t like the taste what I’d recommend is making a healthy breakfast of yoghurt and blueberries (list reasons it’s healthy), take the collagen and by the time you’re a couple of spoonfuls into breakfast the taste won’t even be a memory.

Reactions: 5

GoldSilver

VIP Member
If she ever manages to get him to propose, then we’ll have another few threads worth when he doesn’t turn up on the wedding day.

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
I was so incensed by the whole situation all over again I didn’t even read the original comment made by you, sorry, you did mention she was breastfeeding 😂 I just had to get my anger out 😂 he’s so awful.
fair, and yes he is, surely Sam could have chosen a better life partner and father to her children

Meee089

All those pictures with her pretending to take the collagen look like she's yanking on her tongue ,🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4

wellingtonboots

I remember watching it at the time thinking he was really in love with her. I just remember how insane his family were acting, particularly Chloe Sims. Piling on the pressure for him to finish with her. She always seems to be too involved and judgmental with her siblings relationships too. His family treated him like a child and were very controlling making out he could do no wrong and she was the wicked witch. I wonder if he regrets this now? But it was pathetic how he would go running back to his family every time they would have the slightest disagreement and they would all get involved. He definitely seems to have a real sense of someone who is lost about him, he seemed desperate to settle down but has never even come close to it with anyone else. His family do come across as odd to me. Probably would have benefited from having in laws like Sam’s family, they all seem very close knit and supportive. Also I’m sure the Faiers would have rather been spared from the weirdo that is Paul!
Absolutely agree with this! She was treated awfully by Chloe sims who got way too involved in their relationship.

Clazza

Slightly off topic, but still linked to Smanfa. Anyone know what’s happened to her estate agent mate SuperSlimeSurrey? He used to tag Sam or Paul every 5 minutes & vice versa, but not in ages. Also he hasn’t posted about his wife for a veeeery long time, but he posts and gushes about his son every day. Obviously I hope she’s ok, but wondered if they might have split?
I thought this too! I wonder what happened? The guy's insta is serious cheese. I've never seen anyone big themselves up so much. He's definitely trying to paint himself as the perfect dad at the moment too....

• Sick

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Oh I bet there will be a ‘surprise’ baby when they realise they’re boring and losing ‘fans’. Or we’ll have a series about Greg becoming a serious author, going on tours around the world to sign his books.
Is ferne’s show coming back? I haven’t seen or heard about her for a long time, has she finally realised she’s an idiot and no one is interested!?