Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Slightly off topic, but still linked to Smanfa. Anyone know what’s happened to her estate agent mate SuperSlimeSurrey? He used to tag Sam or Paul every 5 minutes & vice versa, but not in ages. Also he hasn’t posted about his wife for a veeeery long time, but he posts and gushes about his son every day. Obviously I hope she’s ok, but wondered if they might have split?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

jafoolay

Sorry I think it might have been mentioned on a previous thread but I can’t find it. What exactly is it that big Paul does for a living? Apart from being a deadbeat? I just wonder if it’s clean or dirty money

N-NewGirl

Chatty Member
He was awful to Lydia, I’ve no idea why everyone wanted mark and arg to settle down with Lauren and Lydia! I can still remember when Lydia first came in and they were all at a party and Lydia was in the garden and arg came out and sat with her and was giving her some bullshit about why he cheated on her and then he came at her teeth first going give us a kiss lyd 🤮 and then he bought her a ‘micro pig’ 😂
Mr Darcy!! 💖

rhobh17

VIP Member
I imagine she was the money behind the collagen thing and someone else was the 'brains' as she's clearly thick as mince
They brought someone in who was ex L’Oréal on brand and comms for them. So there clearly will be a good strategy. Think I saw it on linked in

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I just don’t understand the ‘no marriage’ thing. Surely having children together is a way bigger commitment than marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

GingerSquid

She’s 100% has Botox, and good Botox at that
I think fillers too 100% - I’ve had a small amount of Botox and look nothing like these TOWIE types .. just like a slightly less tired / aged version of my self 😂. You need more work to have this permanently “done up” glossy look they all have.

xxDimplesxx

You can take the girl out of Essex but not Essex out of the girl! Just seen the new insta vid. Toilet!!! Isn’t it loo or WC now if you’re in Surrey!!
---
Oh and the “cloakroom” ie downstairs loo, looks like the Ivy ladies loos!

Last edited:
  • Haha