Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenieMcSheenee

Wonder what Sam thinks of Joey going into love island
Joey was really seemed to be smitten with Sam. Not caught up on this thread in forever but seems like BBP hasn’t changed still as useless as ever - he makes Wayne slob look like a real go getter. TBH Wayne slob’s probably more attractive than him too

Reactions: 6

ag63

On the story of the podcast, Billie and Greg are close and quite tactile whereas you could drive a bus between Sam and BBP. Trouble in paradise 🤭
Well she did say he’d been out until 5am and was hungover and had 2 hours sleep … if that were me I’d be absolutely fuming if you had this planned for work and he turned up like that

• Wow

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
If I had a child in one of their classes id encourage them to be friends so I could set up Sam and frame her in the daily Mail
Something like sainsburys own brand and not Waitrose
Oh the shame

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
If mark and Lauren get back together itv had better give them their own tv show or I’ll never watch again 😂
Her coming to the Wright home for her first family dinner is essential viewing. I need to see Carol and Jess face when she walks through the threshold

Mouseears

I was at the same cheerleading competition as her yesterday and a few mums recognised the daughter before Sam which weirded me out slightly. Then she was just ignoring security and standing right under the stage whilst everyone else stayed behind the barrier… she seemed to just be minding her business though

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
She possibly paid but with huge discounts - these beggars don’t just post companies out the goodness of their hearts
Exactly my point- she’s either breaching ASA by saying not gifts when they’re collab or promo and not marking it as that, or she’s vulgar show off.

I don’t for a second think she paid for it all herself. That’s a £100-£150K kitchen Inc those appliances and cooker

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Looking at how she positions the towels, Sam will say that the one at the top (that's slightly hidden) is an 'F' 🤦‍♀️, she will never be a Knightley.

Alex90

Having the pantry organised. For the love of god she’ll be needing her knicker drawers sorted next.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
If in her kitchen everything was paid for that she has tagged, what was the point of putting it on her socials? Just to show off to her followers she has a fancy new kitchen with all the best appliances money can buy??? I don’t believe her that she paid for all of that.
She’s a vulgar show off.
She possibly paid but with huge discounts - these beggars don’t just post companies out the goodness of their hearts

orangehead

VIP Member
Well that’s what my original comment said. Im
Actually more angry at her for doing it that him for asking. I wonder how she’d feel if one day her daughter was treated like that by a man. I watched the baby diaries a while back and it’s pretty evident Billie and Sam’s mum aren’t/weren't huge Gaynor and Paul fans. Sam’s mum organises a meal to meet Gaynor which Gaynor doesn’t turn up to.
I was so incensed by the whole situation all over again I didn’t even read the original comment made by you, sorry, you did mention she was breastfeeding 😂 I just had to get my anger out 😂 he’s so awful.

orangehead

VIP Member
Well this year is a leap year, it's traditional for women to propose on 29 Feb, maybe Sam will propose to BBP😂
👀 now I’m sad they’re no longer on a reality show so I can see this 😂

Didn’t they have a conversation about this on the show though? I’m sure she joked about proposing or someone did and he said he’d say no…?

Reactions: 5