Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemsquash22

He just looks so slimy and such a know it all. His wife must’ve got fed up and left 🤢 he still thinks he’s so in with John Terry etc. I can’t watch his videos anymore!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6

rhobh17

VIP Member
If in her kitchen everything was paid for that she has tagged, what was the point of putting it on her socials? Just to show off to her followers she has a fancy new kitchen with all the best appliances money can buy??? I don’t believe her that she paid for all of that.
She’s a vulgar show off.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Thanks I am sure it used to start in February maybe it's being wound down
I dunno what else they can film - they won’t have any more babies, and their kids will be at an age soon where they don’t bring in the same amount of likes/jobs/engagement.
only thing I can think is if they renew their vows!

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
She’s a really good business woman you see, if everyone bought rose quartz sinks their house would be worth an extra mil too.

My jealousy is through the roof and all the way up to the chemtrails.

• Haha
I’ve got Crohn’s and this is so dangerous! The only thing that gets it in remission is hard core steroids. After that you’re on a LIFELONG course of medication. If you’re unlucky it’s cut out of you. She must’ve had it in such a small area that it barely even registers.

She is spreading disinformation. Dangerous disinformation which will harm her followers. All she cares about is coin. No surprise there.
The husband of someone i work with has crohns. He's been in and out of hospital recently with it. It's gotten so bad he needs a stoma. She's spouting so much bullshit!

• Sad

Santa23

Do we think little Paul will have birthday party? Poor Rosie still waiting for one.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
BBP out till 5am? 100% on the packet!
Yup! I know he’s hungover and tired in the podcast last week and the part 2 this week but he defo comes across that he can’t be arsed with her at all!
She said he was in Dubai for 2 weeks for work - but obvs a secret agent like Greg cos their work is never discussed 👀

Alex90

She did a statement on her stories asking people to stop trolling her about PRC and I think it also said she wasn't an ambassador for them anymore. And it mentioned about the money people had donated saying it had been used for the intended cause. As you can tell I didn’t take a screenshot.

Adam also took to stories yesterday whilst Sam’s story was up posting old footage of her and showing her in a positive light. It was weird because he normally lynches anyone who goes against him. Maybe he can’t risk it with the size of her following. If you had seen his footage and not her statement you would assume she was still involved with PRC (his stories featuring Sam are currently still showing).

Talk about smoke and mirrors.