Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Greg is. Idiot but least he kind of pull his weight well lots more than the big baby

Reactions: 5
It's Suzie, she'll be devastated if she reads here and thinks she looks like Gaynor 😂
Sorry I'm not having it, justice for suzie she looks nothing like gaynor. Gaynor looks like Jesus looking slightly dishevelled after he rose again, whilst suzie resembles the roast lamb you have for Easter lunch with her tan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My bad! I legit thought it was a bloke...very mannish looking. Was trying to think who in their circle looks like that.

Oh dear...Suzie and Gaynor have now merged and become a hybrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not content with constantly showing her own children, she’s now showing random kids as well. All whilst claiming to be a advocate for child trafficking etc 😡

I’ve just watched her ‘education’ video on her collagen page. she’s now re-branded herself as Samantha (no more our manf). I’ve never seen someone so awkward in front of the camera. She uses too many big words that she can’t pronounce properly and She’s desperately trying to remember what to say next (or reading it) so comes across with zero credibility.
There’s a few comments about her having a face of filler and Botox but I expect they’ll get deleted pretty quickly!

Reactions: 13
I imagine she was the money behind the collagen thing and someone else was the 'brains' as she's clearly thick as mince

Reactions: 7
I imagine she was the money behind the collagen thing and someone else was the 'brains' as she's clearly thick as mince
They brought someone in who was ex L’Oréal on brand and comms for them. So there clearly will be a good strategy. Think I saw it on linked in

Reactions: 4
Not sure if she did put much money in tbh, judging by this press release, John is more senior

I also just found out she has a linkedin profile, why? And very embarrassing she only has a few hundred followers, must think she’s big enough to amass millions like Richard Branson etc 😂

• Haha
Sorry I think it might have been mentioned on a previous thread but I can’t find it. What exactly is it that big Paul does for a living? Apart from being a deadbeat? I just wonder if it’s clean or dirty money

Sorry I think it might have been mentioned on a previous thread but I can’t find it. What exactly is it that big Paul does for a living? Apart from being a deadbeat? I just wonder if it’s clean or dirty money
It's not just dirty money; it's filthy.

• Wow
  • Haha
There is no way anyone can convince me that useless big lump is into anything dodgy. He is a big dope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Get all your mates and their kids together and rent a swanky mansion for a few days.Relatable Sam strikes again 🙄