Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right here is my opinion, I believe he was once signed to a youth contract on some major club but never quite cut it. That’s the connection to some of the premier footballers you see him with. Plus in the Mummy Diaries I’m sure he did a podcast with his trainer talking about when he got cut it destroyed his confidence.
I imagine he played for low level clubs in his early twenties and started dealing to keep up the appearance of a “professional footballer” lifestyle. I actually know someone who also did something like that, not necessarily dealing but involved in very dodgy stuff all to fund his “footballer” lifestyle. When his actual wages was like £250 a week!
She was a right wannabe wag back then, she wouldn’t have got with someone who didn’t have some sort of reputation. I remember Joey used to go mad that she would always be all over guys who had a reputation as a bit of a bad boy while she was him. She would defend it as they were “family friends” bless her I think she got the bad boy fetish from Sue! 🤣
I think that you've hit the nail on the head there. Didn't Sam meet BBP in Sheesh? That's a bit of a WAG hangout isn't it? Wasn't the even tempered Lewis Bloor one of Sam's exes too? Maybe she's trying to recreate her biological father in her life? She described him as having 'gypsy good looks' in one of her books. That said, Lee F put Sue in hospital more than once didn’t he? Horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree. I get the private chefs I've had one because we couldn't all get babysitters so we had a chef to cook for us so it was like going outt for dinner with friends. The decorations though is something else!
I can't see the issue with the private chef either.

The only place I’ve seen the drug rumours is on here. If she has overcome addiction she should be applauded not slated for it, not an easy thing to overcome.
Yes she should, a simple life of water must be so difficult.

I think that you've hit the nail on the head there. Didn't Sam meet BBP in Sheesh? That's a bit of a WAG hangout isn't it? Wasn't the even tempered Lewis Bloor one of Sam's exes too? Maybe she's trying to recreate her biological father in her life? She described him as having 'gypsy good looks' in one of her books. That said, Lee F put Sue in hospital more than once didn’t he? Horrible.
Is her Dad a gypsy then? Is the man who appears in the show not the Dad? I am confused.

Reactions: 2
I can't see the issue with the private chef either.

Yes she should, a simple life of water must be so difficult.

Is her Dad a gypsy then? Is the man who appears in the show not the Dad? I am confused.
Dave - that’s her stepdad but also a crook. Did time in prison

Reactions: 5
Oh look at them with their VIP queue jump bands on for legoland 🙄 doubt they paid for their visit either when they have a tonne of money and can afford a hotel pool for themselves & kids when it's a heatwave. duck I hate the world we live in sometimes.

Reactions: 23
Oh look at them with their VIP queue jump bands on for legoland 🙄 doubt they paid for their visit either when they have a tonne of money and can afford a hotel pool for themselves & kids when it's a heatwave. duck I hate the world we live in sometimes.
Came on to say exactly the same!!! Outrageous!

gaynor at this point has got to be on the payroll

Reactions: 10
‘Little chris’ from towie has got hitched, Sam even further at the back of the queue of towie marriages (nb I’m dead old and not married, no stigma but our sammy is soooooo desperate for that 💍 lolz)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It must really upset her privately to see a lot of her friends get engaged and married. Wonder if one day she'll snap and give BBP an ultimatum?

Reactions: 16
Jokes aside I feel really sorry for her it must hurt a lot knowing he doesn’t want marriage but happily uses her as a baby churning machine, as much as I think he’s a twit and she deserves better I hope he does marry her because everyone deserves the chance to experience whatever means a lot to them

Reactions: 19
Jokes aside I feel really sorry for her it must hurt a lot knowing he doesn’t want marriage but happily uses her as a baby churning machine, as much as I think he’s a twit and she deserves better I hope he does marry her because everyone deserves the chance to experience whatever means a lot to them
Couldn't have said it better myself ♥ I hope she gets what she wants...whether it's with BBP or someone else (ideally someone else 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you go back through some of the towie threads people have said Sam and billie (and most of the cast) were bang on the ❄ which would make the BPP dealer (more like a runner) line more believable

She talked about engagement on the podcast and said she can’t wait for the whole wedding build up. I do feel so sorry for her most people in a long term relationship will be engaged if they want to be because it means a lot to some people - clearly does for Sam and not Paul

The thing is, if Paul ever does marry her, he’s not gonna be doing it because he wants to. It definitely won’t be the best day of his life, he will dread it and be a grumpy bastard on the day, (if he turns up). Why would anyone keep talking about being engaged and wanting to be married to someone who clearly doesn’t want to marry you. I’m embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 21
Don't know if it's ever been mentioned but has anyone ever noticed that he doesn't seem to have any mates other than the parents from the school? Who are obviously not real mates

Reactions: 12
Don't know if it's ever been mentioned but has anyone ever noticed that he doesn't seem to have any mates other than the parents from the school? Who are obviously not real mates
Yes I have. Also what happened with Claudia Allen? She used to call her sister in law etc and now o never see them together…

If you go back through some of the towie threads people have said Sam and billie (and most of the cast) were bang on the ❄ which would make the BPP dealer (more like a runner) line more believable
I once dated a guy who worked in the media for a lads mag. He went to all sorts of parties back in the day. He told me he met Sam off her face ❄ And she licked his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why he won’t even get engaged, they’ve got 3 kids together. I wonder if she’s insisting on a pre nup because she’s obviously the money maker in the relationship. If that’s the case he’s obviously happy to spend her money now and accept the freebies she gets. He comes across as not as into her as she is to him so I think he’s with her for the lifestyle and knows if they get married/ split up he won’t even be able to afford child support.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why he won’t even get engaged, they’ve got 3 kids together. I wonder if she’s insisting on a pre nup because she’s obviously the money maker in the relationship. If that’s the case he’s obviously happy to spend her money now and accept the freebies she gets. He comes across as not as into her as she is to him so I think he’s with her for the lifestyle and knows if they get married/ split up he won’t even be able to afford child support.
You'd also think that Jesus' right hand woman, St Gaynor, would have forced BBP to make his union with Sam valid under God's law (or whatever!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I imagine he would petition for spousal support from her 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.