Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't his mum a drug addict when he was a kid?
Omg really?
All I hear on the show is him saying how amazing his mum was growing up & says how’s Sam’s food doesn’t compare to hers etc. and like with the nursery discussion kept saying “I didn’t go so I don’t want my child to go” sorta thing.
Maybe hes just over compensating? X

Reactions: 7
The only place I’ve seen the drug rumours is on here. If she has overcome addiction she should be applauded not slated for it, not an easy thing to overcome.

Reactions: 28
I remember reading that Gaynor had issues with alcohol in the past but I've never heard the drug addiction rumours anywhere else but here.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Gaynor was addicted to alcohol or drugs while pregnant with Paul? Just a thought.

Reactions: 3
The only place I’ve seen the drug rumours is on here. If she has overcome addiction she should be applauded not slated for it, not an easy thing to overcome.
I wasn't slating. Just saying I can't imagine her being this Saint of a mum paul portrays if she was a drug addict when he was a child.

Reactions: 4
Children of addicts tend to be emotionally and mentally stunted to some degree, so I think big Paul clings to his children as a safety blanket and can relive his childhood through them if it wasn’t great. No excuses as I still don’t like him and think he’s a controlling lazy pig, but my parents were addicts and mentally unwell and I have cptsd as a result so I sympathise with those who aren’t aware of a real family and how to act with one when they haven’t had an example set. If he won’t marry Sam for his true love’s beliefs (mummy) then nothing will make him!

Reactions: 10
I havent been on this thread in ages so abit behind. Any sign of a ring yet? 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I havent been on this thread in ages so abit behind. Any sign of a ring yet? 🧐🧐🧐
No ..she is going to be past it and hagered looking by the time she makes it down the aisle the fella does not want to marry her it's more than obvious , she is a laughing stock

Reactions: 6
No ..she is going to be past it and hagered looking by the time she makes it down the aisle the fella does not want to marry her it's more than obvious , she is a laughing stock
I’ve been with my OH for 4 years, no kids and I’ve got a ring. Give it up Sam, it’s never going to happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
On the towie thread someone has come thru saying that Paul used to deal and that’s why Sam wanted him out of Essex.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On the towie thread someone has come thru saying that Paul used to deal and that’s why Sam wanted him out of Essex.
Wow it does make me wonder what the hell he's lived off as he has no job or career?

Reactions: 11
I’ve heard that right from the first time they were seen together, but agree with loveallthegossip, he looks like a massive wimp who would get walked all over and never make a profit! Unless he was gaynor’s dealer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He must have had money for her to go out with him and then for him to treat her like tit he must have been sure of himself not needing her money at first

Reactions: 8
Right here is my opinion, I believe he was once signed to a youth contract on some major club but never quite cut it. That’s the connection to some of the premier footballers you see him with. Plus in the Mummy Diaries I’m sure he did a podcast with his trainer talking about when he got cut it destroyed his confidence.
I imagine he played for low level clubs in his early twenties and started dealing to keep up the appearance of a “professional footballer” lifestyle. I actually know someone who also did something like that, not necessarily dealing but involved in very dodgy stuff all to fund his “footballer” lifestyle. When his actual wages was like £250 a week!
She was a right wannabe wag back then, she wouldn’t have got with someone who didn’t have some sort of reputation. I remember Joey used to go mad that she would always be all over guys who had a reputation as a bit of a bad boy while she was him. She would defend it as they were “family friends” bless her I think she got the bad boy fetish from Sue! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.