Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deep down she will no she's a laughing stock at still not being married ..she's past her best now to look the way she wanted to in the pics with whatever she's done to her face and she has no eyes they are just slits across her face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if I’ve said before but she dated back in around 2013 someone I know who was an ex con (armed robbery) and drug dealer. He was still very much a drug dealer when they dated. I couldn’t get over that someone with a fledgling tv career was messing around with someone that could destroy her rep if he got caught again. But i guess she likes her boys bad. And didn’t do any harm to Fernes career dating wronguns.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if I’ve said before but she dated back in around 2013 someone I know who was an ex con (armed robbery) and drug dealer. He was still very much a drug dealer when they dated. I couldn’t get over that someone with a fledgling tv career was messing around with someone that could destroy her rep if he got caught again. But i guess she likes her boys bad. And didn’t do any harm to Fernes career dating wronguns.
Most of the girls on towie date / have dated criminals and/or are the daughter of criminals, so dating a drug dealer is just pay for the course. She's just repeating the cycle of her mum's relationships

Reactions: 14
I think it would be giving BBP too much credit to say he could’ve even been a drug runner. He’s the biggest wet blanket going.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She talked about engagement on the podcast and said she can’t wait for the whole wedding build up. I do feel so sorry for her most people in a long term relationship will be engaged if they want to be because it means a lot to some people - clearly does for Sam and not Paul
I think the hardest part must be other people reminding her of it everyday. Particularly the older generation. I have had quite an unusual relationship with my partner. His mum and my mum have been best friends for almost 50 years, they live in each other’s pockets. They were overjoyed when they found out about us. We were friends with benefits and had two accidental crotch goblins and one on the way before we were officially an item. We’ve now had 4 little duck trophies in 10 years.
I’ve got no desire to get married and the whole thing has never phased me, if we ever did for legal/tax/inheritance reasons it would be in a registry office or we’d elope and not tell anyone.
Nobody in our lives understands this at all. I get asked EVERYDAY why aren’t we married yet?
Fortunately, we don’t care for it and can wholeheartedly respond with that.

It must be brought to her attention several times a day, every single day. It must chew her up everyday having to make excuses for Paul. There must be a part of her that has realised it’s never going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she wasn't bothered about getting married most people wouldn't bat a eyelid it's the fact we all know she's desperate to be "Mrs Knightly" and he is clearly not wanting to marry her

Reactions: 14
I think the hardest part must be other people reminding her of it everyday. Particularly the older generation. I have had quite an unusual relationship with my partner. His mum and my mum have been best friends for almost 50 years, they live in each other’s pockets. They were overjoyed when they found out about us. We were friends with benefits and had two accidental crotch goblins and one on the way before we were officially an item. We’ve now had 4 little duck trophies in 10 years.
I’ve got no desire to get married and the whole thing has never phased me, if we ever did for legal/tax/inheritance reasons it would be in a registry office or we’d elope and not tell anyone.
Nobody in our lives understands this at all. I get asked EVERYDAY why aren’t we married yet?
Fortunately, we don’t care for it and can wholeheartedly respond with that.

It must be brought to her attention several times a day, every single day. It must chew her up everyday having to make excuses for Paul. There must be a part of her that has realised it’s never going to happen.
I get some people don’t want it but the only reason we even talk about it is because of how often she brings it up it’s so clear it’s something she really wants

Reactions: 10
I get some people don’t want it but the only reason we even talk about it is because of how often she brings it up it’s so clear it’s something she really wants
Exactly what I mean, it’s annoying enough when you’re not bothered must be soul-destroying if you are.

Reactions: 10
Exactly what I mean, it’s annoying enough when you’re not bothered must be soul-destroying if you are.
Yes especially when people like ferne for example get it so easily and she will feel like there’s nothing more she can do for it. I think she thinks she will get one soon now Edward might be their “last” and tbh I like her so I do hope she does get one although it’s a shame she’s stuck with a knob like him

Reactions: 9
Yes especially when people like ferne for example get it so easily and she will feel like there’s nothing more she can do for it. I think she thinks she will get one soon now Edward might be their “last” and tbh I like her so I do hope she does get one although it’s a shame she’s stuck with a knob like him
I agree, he's such a stupid pointless waste of space.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s cruel to be honest. If you really love your partner why wouldn’t you want to make them happy? If he’s not bothered about marriage and couldn’t care less if he is or he isn’t then I really don’t understand what the issue is. He’s happy for her to go through pregnancy and childbirth three times but he won’t even get down on one knee? He’s such a piece of work

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think it’s cruel to be honest. If you really love your partner why wouldn’t you want to make them happy? If he’s not bothered about marriage and couldn’t care less if he is or he isn’t then I really don’t understand what the issue is. He’s happy for her to go through pregnancy and childbirth three times but he won’t even get down on one knee? He’s such a piece of work
He can’t marry her, what would happen if they get married and then the month after it becomes legal to marry your own mother, how would he cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she wan’t a marriage? I think she just wants a wedding
She’s always been obsessed with the idea of getting married. Remember when she would go on and on about marriage when she was with Joey and he was dumb enough to get manipulated into proposing. She’s desperate for a ring, even if she makes out she isn’t.

Reactions: 11
She’s always been obsessed with the idea of getting married. Remember when she would go on and on about marriage when she was with Joey and he was dumb enough to get manipulated into proposing. She’s desperate for a ring, even if she makes out she isn’t.
Sam's the kind of woman to pay for her own engagement and lie about it. When she tried on a wedding dress at her sisters fitting, that's when I knew she was 🦇💩

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.