Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who can blame her? It’s like he’s excluding her
Not really, when she had the kids she had the choice to double barrel or give them her surname. Lets not also forget that Sam has her dad's surname even though she never talks to him and used to abuse her mum, people put too much credence into surnames when really it's not a marker of good parenting

If the idiot keeps on having kids with him despite not being married, she's reinforcing bad behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Not really, when she had the kids she had the choice to double barrel or give them her surname. Lets not also forget that Sam has her dad's surname even though she never talks to him and used to abuse her mum, people put too much credence into surnames when really it's not a marker of good parenting

If the idiot keeps on having kids with him despite not being married, she's reinforcing bad behaviour.
I doubt he’d have let her double barrel the names. Obviously I say that as though he has a right to tell her what to do but clearly she does whatever he says. I don’t think she has enough about her to say “I’m giving them my name”

Reactions: 7
Bet if they lived in Scotland he would marry her because it's different rules up here if a unmarried female has a baby it's automatically given her maiden name and if the father wants his name on the birth certificate and the baby with his surname he has got to get the mum's signed permission

But then again she would give permission because she's a mug ..I wouldn't have if I was her and all three would be Faiers

That would wipe the smirk from his face

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think the reason he won't get married is because he thinks it means the kids are more his than hers. He's so competitive to have all their love like its some sort of competition.

But not being married gives him less power because the courts always favour the mother in unmarried couples

Reactions: 2
Not necessarily true, at least not in England and that's not taking into account abusive mothers either.
Sam isn't abusive though ..(I have been married for 26 years just incase anyone thinks I'm a single mum with a grudge against guys lol), and I think the way he's treating Sam is humiliating and if they did split she would be pulling the strings he really has no say just because they have his surname it makes no difference in court he was not married to their mum so he hasn't much say at all he would be a weekend part-time dad with sam picking and choosing when he can see them

What I'm trying to say is even if he really doesn't want to marry her he should... to secure him having 50/50 over they kids

Saying that, if they split Sam might give him 50/50 anyway without any court involvement but there is always the risk she won't

Last edited:
I don’t get this filter, it makes her look awful, like the child catcher in Chitty bitty bang bang🙈
She looks like a person that’s drawn where one person does the hair and folds it, the next person does the eyes and folds it, the next person does the nose etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sam isn't abusive though ..(I have been married for 26 years just incase anyone thinks I'm a single mum with a grudge against guys lol), and I think the way he's treating Sam is humiliating and if they did split she would be pulling the strings he really has no say just because they have his surname it makes no difference in court he was not married to their mum so he hasn't much say at all he would be a weekend part-time dad with sam picking and choosing when he can see them

What I'm trying to say is even if he really doesn't want to marry her he should... to secure him having 50/50 over they kids

Saying that, if they split Sam might give him 50/50 anyway without any court involvement but there is always the risk she won't
Yes, and I’m surprised he doesn’t want to secure a cut of her money if ever they split up!

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I wonder if he's punishing her by not proposing because she was engaged before and openly discussed wedding plans with Joey. He's such a weirdo it wouldn't surprise me at all. It's probably why Gaynor is okay with it too, she probably doesn't think Sam is pure enough or some weird tit

Reactions: 11
Sometimes I wonder if he's punishing her by not proposing because she was engaged before and openly discussed wedding plans with Joey. He's such a weirdo it wouldn't surprise me at all. It's probably why Gaynor is okay with it too, she probably doesn't think Sam is pure enough or some weird tit

I think he just likes to be in control.

Reactions: 11

It could be this ? something is certainly causing him to drag his heels

Reactions: 5
Just read her dad is in our local hospital after having a heart attack, be interesting to see if her and Billie make any effort to see him now ...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.