Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole nouveau riche crew are so desperate to tell the world how much cash they have - it would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yep me too - but getting sick of them rubbing their private chefs in my face on a weekly basis!
ITS SO CRASS when there are children literally starving in this country. Have a private chef by all means, but keep it quiet yeh

Reactions: 15
ITS SO CRASS when there are children literally starving in this country. Have a private chef by all means, but keep it quiet yeh
exactly that - it's this constant need to show and prove how much money they have. That Super prime guy is surrounded by ridiculous wealth - his clients must be properly minted. He's obviously doing alright for himself, but I sense this need to prove his wealth and success constantly. It's vomit inducing. Sam and Paul are exactly the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
exactly that - it's this constant need to show and prove how much money they have. That Super prime guy is surrounded by ridiculous wealth - his clients must be properly minted. He's obviously doing alright for himself, but I sense this need to prove his wealth and success constantly. It's vomit inducing. Sam and Paul are exactly the same.
New money is so tacky that’s why

Reactions: 9
The private chefs I get but what I do dislike is the ott decorations and balloons and flower arrangements for every single occasion. So wasteful.
Even a simple dinner with friends is a massive production, it's so vulgar.

Reactions: 22
Honestly the super prime Surrey dude seems like a dick 🙈….like who gets light up letters for their birthday 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️…Id get it if it was a ‘big birthday’ maybe…but it’s so chavvy

Reactions: 6
The private chefs I get but what I do dislike is the ott decorations and balloons and flower arrangements for every single occasion. So wasteful.
Even a simple dinner with friends is a massive production, it's so vulgar.
I agree. I get the private chefs I've had one because we couldn't all get babysitters so we had a chef to cook for us so it was like going outt for dinner with friends. The decorations though is something else!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it weird how they all became friends from their kids going to the same school? They are all as desperate as each other

Reactions: 8
These so called ‘influencers’ are absolutely doing my nut in at the moment. Sam takes the kids to a freebie outing to the Lego shop and the kids get gifted huge free sets. Then she says “get down here, it’s amazing blah blah blah” Read the room, people are really struggling financially at the moment especially as it’s the summer holidays. Maybe you could have done a giveaway with the Lego instead of being greedy and grabby and keeping it for your already spoilt children 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes but chavs with money always HAVE to show off, they buy tacky cars/clothes etc and want the rest of us to see them. Do they think people are jealous? Well I am not as I would wear the stuff they swan about in anyway.

Reactions: 13
Watched some of the mummy diaries… and wow. Her and Paul are ?????
I feel like she’s so submissive to him and just does whatever he wants - she had a home birth because he convinced her to? The way he was talking to her about it was vile - ITS NOT UR BLOODY BODY PAUL! Support her in whatever she wants to do and feels comfortable with.. but then he probably knows Sam will just go along with whatever he says.
The part as well where he was against Paul going to nursery? Cause he wanted him at home with him all the time. I just found it really odd! Worried about him making friends at school etc?
He’s like Gaynor man they’re both really manipulative and Sam’s just too la dee darrr to not go along with it.

Reactions: 16
Watched some of the mummy diaries… and wow. Her and Paul are ?????
I feel like she’s so submissive to him and just does whatever he wants - she had a home birth because he convinced her to? The way he was talking to her about it was vile - ITS NOT UR BLOODY BODY PAUL! Support her in whatever she wants to do and feels comfortable with.. but then he probably knows Sam will just go along with whatever he says.
The part as well where he was against Paul going to nursery? Cause he wanted him at home with him all the time. I just found it really odd! Worried about him making friends at school etc?
He’s like Gaynor man they’re both really manipulative and Sam’s just too la dee darrr to not go along with it.
I don't think she had been with him that long when she fell pregnant with baby Paul, hardly had time to get to know him. He is also ridiculously devoted to his Mother who I would find completely irritating with that creepy voice of hers.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she had been with him that long when she fell pregnant with baby Paul, hardly had time to get to know him. He is also ridiculously devoted to his Mother who I would find completely irritating with that creepy voice of hers.
“Devoted” is a great word. I feel like everything he wants / expects of Sam is exactly what his mum did / what he experienced in childhood. I just find it really odd?
I know lots of people have lovely memories from childhood we’d like our own children to experience.. but they don’t have to do everything in the exact same way 😳.. times change!
& Sam’s almost seen this as a challenge to live up. Idk man.
The way he is with her makes me uncomfortable and I want her to turn around and tell him to get a grip haha. But she just almost enjoys it / likes it?

Reactions: 9
“Devoted” is a great word. I feel like everything he wants / expects of Sam is exactly what his mum did / what he experienced in childhood. I just find it really odd?
I know lots of people have lovely memories from childhood we’d like our own children to experience.. but they don’t have to do everything in the exact same way 😳.. times change!
& Sam’s almost seen this as a challenge to live up. Idk man.
The way he is with her makes me uncomfortable and I want her to turn around and tell him to get a grip haha. But she just almost enjoys it / likes it?
Wasn't his mum a drug addict when he was a kid?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.