Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's the most accurate and funny description of Big Baby Paul that I have ever heard 👏:ROFLMAO:
Or like Lennie, the giant, mentally sub-normal guy in Of Mice and Men who accidentally kills the girl he has a crush on.

Reactions: 19
Think it’s my first time posting here but how staged was that video of Paul and Edward? As if he just suddenly did that and she whipped her camera out quickly

Reactions: 13
On the edge of my seat for today’s announcement, even BBP has shared it on his page (we all know that’s you Sam) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe superprimesurrey has tagged Paul in a well done message about SAM’s business. It doesn’t seem like he has anything to do with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm shaking my head in disbelief about the hypocrisy of the new vegan collagen. Didn't they invite a private chef to their house to cook large slabs of beef a few days ago? And was that meat I spotted at the meal for the launch of the product yesterday?

Reactions: 9
I'm shaking my head in disbelief about the hypocrisy of the new vegan collagen. Didn't they invite a private chef to their house to cook large slabs of beef a few days ago? And was that meat I spotted at the meal for the launch of the product yesterday?
It’s business? I can’t blame her to be honest.

Reactions: 12
She's brave letting Paul walk around with a newborn baby outside 😲 my heart would be in my mouth

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see on her story she put on yesterday (I think) and swiftly deleted photo of Rosie giving a homeless person something to eat? She must’ve got a lot of crappy messages
Surprised no one has mentioned it…

Reactions: 11
This may be an unpopular opinion but I think her kids are just average looking. They are totally gorgeous and photogenic to her and her baby is the most beautiful baby in the world, to her but to everyone else... they're just ok looking?

I feel the same over mine though... they break my heart with their eyes/ smiles/ hair/cuddles for each other but it only matters to me, no one else. My mum/family gushes etc but beyond that...erm they're just ok to the outside world?!

Reactions: 26
Did anyone else see on her story she put on yesterday (I think) and swiftly deleted photo of Rosie giving a homeless person something to eat? She must’ve got a lot of crappy messages
Surprised no one has mentioned it…
Yes I saw that, I was waiting for people to mention it but completely forgot about it in the meantime. Didn’t realise if had been deleted but it pissed me off as soon as I saw it, there was no need to post it. Can’t stand when people do that.

Reactions: 13
Yes I saw that, I was waiting for people to mention it but completely forgot about it in the meantime. Didn’t realise if had been deleted but it pissed me off as soon as I saw it, there was no need to post it. Can’t stand when people do that.
I forgot about it too. I realised she deleted it when she put another story on and I accidentally pressed backwards. I couldn’t remember what she had posted until it all of a sudden clicked later on

Reactions: 1
Omggg that reel of ‘super prime’ man’s birthday 😭 what an absolute HELMET, he makes me cringe myself inside out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.