Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a control freak I see she isn’t really friendly with her Essex set of friends either.
Did Big Paul got to private school and where is Gaynor is she still a missionary
Missionary is a position that she'd love. I agree: Gaynor - more please!

Reactions: 5
He is a control freak I see she isn’t really friendly with her Essex set of friends either.
Did Big Paul got to private school and where is Gaynor is she still a missionary
Doubt if he went to any school much.

• Haha
Stopped following her a while back because she is about as interesting as boring and pointless as junk mail through the letterbox. All she does is sit and smile even when it's not a smiling situation. Although in comparison to her significant others she's probably seen as the fun one. Jesus christ what was she thinking settling for him, he has the personality of a wet mop... oh and he shags his mam!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Stopped following her a while back because she is about as interesting as boring and pointless as junk mail through the letterbox. All she does is sit and smile even when it's not a smiling situation. Although in comparison to her significant others she's probably seen as the fun one. Jesus christ what was she thinking settling for him, he has the personality of a wet mop... oh and he shags his mam!
She's got Jeeeezzzuzzzzz.

• Haha
Do we reckon the girl name she had & won't share in case they have another baby is Pauletta or Pauline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we reckon the girl name she had & won't share in case they have another baby is Pauletta or Pauline 😂
She said it’s a name she used to call billie. I’m actually really gutted for her she didn’t get to name one what she wanted so I hope she has another. I think she doesn’t realise she’s being controlled by him and it’s a shame all her babies have his names, it’s a weird control thing. He could have let this third one have a name she wanted because I really doubt she “liked” the name that happened to be his middle name

Reactions: 14
So Paul's middle name is Edward? Her first born is named Paul (very common where I live for the first born boy to be named after the dad. I don't agree with it btw.) So why not use Teddy or something else? First born boy with the same name as the dad buuutttt... the subsequent children? Basically, you actually don't have any say over the names of your children. That's weird, really really weird.

Reactions: 16
So Paul's middle name is Edward? Her first born is named Paul (very common where I live for the first born boy to be named after the dad. I don't agree with it btw.) So why not use Teddy or something else? First born boy with the same name as the dad buuutttt... the subsequent children? Basically, you actually don't have any say over the names of your children. That's weird, really really weird.
My boyfriend has quite a trendy name but I still wouldn’t dare I’d be embarrassed telling everyone. Now imagine that if their names were Paul and especially bleeping Tony😂id laugh in my boyfriends face if his name was Tony and he suggested that for a baby in 2022

My boyfriend has quite a trendy name but I still wouldn’t dare I’d be embarrassed telling everyone. Now imagine that if their names were Paul and especially bleeping Tony😂id laugh in my boyfriends face if his name was Tony and he suggested that for a baby in 2022
Edward isn’t even bad but I just don’t like it because it’s already Paul’s middle name

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Edward isn’t even bad but I just don’t like it because it’s already Paul’s middle name
I don't think Edward is bad at all, so just use that as a formal name then Teddy or something for a nickname. What I really don't get is, 2 of her children are named after Paul Tony (Not Anthony) Edward Day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve only JUST started watching Mummy Diaries. I am not in any way bigging up Sam but JESUS CHRIST how the duck did that Paul get her ???
He is like a fuckin remedial farm hand in an old novel who would get framed for a crime for being such a useless oaf. He is absolutely damned !!!!
Is he minted ?? Cause his personality gives off the vibe that he thinks he’s settled and she’s reaching lol. My minds blown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve only JUST started watching Mummy Diaries. I am not in any way bigging up Sam but JESUS CHRIST how the duck did that Paul get her ???
He is like a fuckin remedial farm hand in an old novel who would get framed for a crime for being such a useless oaf. He is absolutely damned !!!!
Is he minted ?? Cause his personality gives off the vibe that he thinks he’s settled and she’s reaching lol. My minds blown
I honestly think her self esteem was on the floor when she met him and she was scared because Billie was pregnant. She got pregnant with him fast to get a family going.

Reactions: 26
The timing was crucial - she was off the back off her and Joey Essex finishing and the rivalry between her and Billie probably got to her. Billie seemed to have it all...solid partner, kid, house. Then along comes this remedial farm hand (love that 😂 ) and before you know it, she's knocked up as she was desperate to match Billie. A shame that Paul was the one who came along next. He is so never going to propose.

I remember in an earlier series of Mummy Diaries she was joking / half threatening that she would propose and Paul soon shut that idea down. He is such a prat, he landed on his feet alright.

Reactions: 18
The timing was crucial - she was off the back off her and Joey Essex finishing and the rivalry between her and Billie probably got to her. Billie seemed to have it all...solid partner, kid, house. Then along comes this remedial farm hand (love that 😂 ) and before you know it, she's knocked up as she was desperate to match Billie. A shame that Paul was the one who came along next. He is so never going to propose.

I remember in an earlier series of Mummy Diaries she was joking / half threatening that she would propose and Paul soon shut that idea down. He is such a prat, he landed on his feet alright.
I’m sure there will be tender hooks over the festive period this year for Sam with Xmas and her birthday, she’s probably hoping he produces a ring now she’s had the baby

Reactions: 3
I’m sure there will be tender hooks over the festive period this year for Sam with Xmas and her birthday, she’s probably hoping he produces a ring now she’s had the baby
The only ring he's going to present to her is a prawn ring. No wedding for Sam.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That may have been the case a few years back, but I think her friends, family and even us who he followed her through various tattle threads are tired of speculating about an engagement.

If they do get engaged it will either be and exceptionally long engagement or they'll have low key registry office wedding, the only suit BBP wears is a tracksuit

Reactions: 7
He is like a fuckin remedial farm hand in an old novel who would get framed for a crime for being such a useless oaf.
I think that's the most accurate and funny description of Big Baby Paul that I have ever heard 👏:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.