Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Spanish lessons have surely paid off with them being in Majorca, Baby Paul must be fluent by now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus so both boys are named after Big Paul, the guy is an absolute narcissist heaven forbid your child gets their own name and identity & Sam as usual finds some way to agree with naming them after him 🙄

Reactions: 31
She has written "to" instead of "too" a couple of times, not a big deal I know but irritated me for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s asking herself questions so she can mention eg her fishy tampons, and that she lives in SURREY and put up loads of aff links, she’s so zzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s asking herself questions so she can mention eg her fishy tampons, and that she lives in SURREY and put up loads of aff links, she’s so zzzz
I used to live in Surrey😁

Sam had a baby 8 weeks ago she should be able to carry any weight.
Don't be determental about her size but likewise she shouldn't filter pics.
This is the point I was trying to make and being assassinated for it. 😁It's the fact that she is filtering her insta pics that is annoying not the fact to hat she had put weight on.

Reactions: 14
Could BBP put any less emotion into that Hello Fresh ad? It was like he was reading an autocue?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt he can read
Could BBP put any less emotion into that Hello Fresh ad? It was like he was reading an autocue?
I doubt he can read. And it's frankly laughable that he would ever cook anything with fresh ingredients, if at all. The extent of his skills probably runs to warming up baked beans in the microwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt he can read

I doubt he can read. And it's frankly laughable that he would ever cook anything with fresh ingredients, if at all. The extent of his skills probably runs to warming up baked beans in the microwave.
At a push!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt he can read

Yeah warming them up whilst they're still in the tin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He can’t do that it’s sams job especially if she’s just given birth! He probably thinks a can opener is a tool for plumbers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He can’t do that it’s sams job especially if she’s just given birth! He probably thinks a can opener is a tool for plumbers
What did BBP do when Gaynor had her, erm, issues when he and BBT were young? Was Big Paul Daye around to pour the boiling water into his King pot noodle? Are BBP and BBT half or full brothers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt he can read

He’s an exceptional person though remember?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did BBP do when Gaynor had her, erm, issues when he and BBT were young? Was Big Paul Daye around to pour the boiling water into his King pot noodle? Are BBP and BBT half or full brothers?
Half brothers, he probably asked his teacher to do it for him or mummy will tell Jesus to send them to hell (probably said the same thing when he was school age too) :LOL:

• Haha
Half brothers, he probably asked his teacher to do it for him or mummy will tell Jesus to send them to hell (probably said the same thing when he was school age too) :LOL:
The Miracle of The Two Slices of Toast and a Small Tin of Beans.

There's just not enough Gaynor these days. I miss her.

• Haha
No.

Vaccinated or a negative test.

Anyone else want to pull her swimsuit straps back up onto her shoulders?! I know it's meant to look like that but it doesnt look comfy!
I do too, they're also unsupportive if not placed directly on the shoulder. I write as a matronly busted woman!?

He is a control freak I see she isn’t really friendly with her Essex set of friends either.
Did Big Paul got to private school and where is Gaynor is she still a missionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.